More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by babycrownie babycrownie

What's next?

ItsMasterSamuel Visits the Magic Shop

JoeNobody

Passing through town you see a quaint little shop. In the window is various pieces of clothing none too exciting except one model is wearing a latex bra. Either out of boredom or out of curiosity, probably a mixture of both, you find yourself entering the shop. A little tinkle from the bell overhead announces your arrival to the shop. You are standing in the middle of rack of clothing: shirts, pants, shorts, dresses, jackets. Everything is nice and normal looking. You wonder how a shop like this can survive in Sunnyglade. “Welcome welcome!” A happy burst of enthusiasm shoots forth from the back room. A middle aged man about 6 feet tall, brown hair, blue eyes, and a smile that lights up his face emerges from between the racks of clothing. He almost pounces on your and grabs your hand in a firm handshake. “Welcome to my shop. Nobody’s Wares and Magical Oddities.” My eyes lock onto yours and seem to peer into your soul. “Now, how can I help you?”

ItsMasterSamuel

The streets were oddly quiet for it being so early in the afternoon, though on this side of town, it was only the odd explorer or commuter on their way to the nearest shop, bar or club. Seeing this shop, so out of place in this quaint little street sent a ping of curiosity through my whole body. Something called out, begged to be investigated. This was only enhanced by the garment catching my eye in the window. A chance to browse and see latex was always a joy, but something else was calling me into this house of commerce. The rack of clothing, so unnaturally normal for a place like Sunnyglade, no specifics or clear theme within the garments, yet they all feel special somehow. My body jumps at the sound coming from the unknown, as I eagerly take in the stature of the man before me, seemingly into a handshake, happily reciprocated nonetheless. The name of the shop was new, the surroundings were new, this person was new, yet all that melded into the background as soon as I caught his eyes, listening but not quite there, until I manage to snap myself back to reality with a clearing of the throat.

“O-oh hello there! I.. I’ve never seen this little place out here before, I’m mostly wondering exactly what secrets your lovely little shop holds. Might you be kind enough to enlighten me sir?”

JoeNobody

The corner of my smile pulls sideways into a knowing smirk. I keep my eyes focused on yours and still keep shaking your hand. “Secrets my dear Samuel? It IS Samuel, right? Why there are FAR too many secrets in this place for me to divulge all of them. Heck, each garment is a secret unto itself, as are you and I.” I finally stop shaking your hand and give you a healthy, friendly slap on the back of your shoulder. “I saw you when you came in her Samuel. There is only one item in the whole showroom that is worthy enough of your interest.” I lift my index finger for emphasis. “How about I show you what you want to see?” My smile lights up my face and is completely genuine, and yet there is an air of smugness behind it. I turn to exit the back of the store and beckon you to follow me with a wave of my finger. We exit the showroom through a narrow arch, but enter into a second, even larger showroom. I see you turn upon entering with a look a disbelief that my store could be as large as this with such a small footprint on the street, but then you realize Sunnyglade IS a magical town. Before you turn back around, the smell of latex hits your sinuses. You are standing in the middle of racks and displays of every possible kind of latex lingerie possible; bras, panties, corsets, gloves, stockings, garters, leggings, catsuits and hoods. On the wall to your left is the largest collection of fetish boots you have ever seen. There is everything from ankle boots to boots that completely cover one’s thighs. On the wall opposite you is a red velvet curtain, most definitely covering up another archway. Before that is a jewelry cabinet filled with different assortment of rings and other fine jewelry. To your right is another archway leading to what looks like a pet store, only the items are various paws, collars, leashes, tails, ears, horns and other pet themed items.(edited)

“Welcome to my shop Samuel. If you can’t find something you like, you either aren’t looking hard enough or lying to yourself.” I follow your eyes to the red curtain. “Oh yes, I should mention. Behind that curtain is our more intimate intimates. You know sex toys, bondage equipment, you know, stuff for bdsm play. Some people find that too offensive so I draw the curtain for discretion. So, Samuel, why don’t you browse and see if there is anything you fancy. I’ll stand right here if you have any questions.”

ItsMasterSamuel

How did this man know my name? Who is he? What on earth does he mean by many secrets behind every piece in here. Surely not everything here is magic… or cursed. I don’t bother to resist being lead, simply immersed in whatever spiel is about to come forth, hanging on every word, trying to divulge into some path of logic about what exactly this man was speaking of

“Only one item? However do you mean? If you truly believe you have something I’m looking for, then do lead the way.”

Curiosity unsated and being led on his words, I continue to follow, eyes glancing across every little detail they can snatch a glimpse of. Eyes widening at the realisation of the size of this store. Magical indeed, yet still astounding, trying to analyse everything in sight until… I inhale. That sweet smell of rubber. Perfectly treated. Tight. Soft. Squeaky and Shiny all around me. My eyes light up as my whole body shivers from sheer pleasure and disbelief, with a tinge of desire for most of what lay on display. I can’t think what I’d need jewelry for, nor these female clothes, though they seem to call to me, in some fashion… glancing over to the pet store. Something calls from within there, but I can’t think for the life in me what.

“I think someone could look for hours and get lost trying to find something.. but certainly there’s enough. I see, very well… I’ll.. look.”

That smell of latex rubber never leaving my nostrils once, like a scent of blood, revealing a trail that had to be explored, followed. The smell was almost as if it were locked in my senses, in my mind, its all I can see, smell or focus on. My hands drifting across racks of pretty hoods, suits, shorts. Dragging a finger up and down the beautiful feminine boots. Swimming in this rubber realm, almost wishing I could drown in it. Whatever this man thinks I need, I know it has to be here…

JoeNobody

I watch Samuel like a hawk. He pays me no mind as appears to be fully consumed within my collection. My eyes never leave him as I let his body tell me his desires. Human nature is such that individuals are too embarrassed of revealing their deepest fantasy. The first thing from their mouth is always a lie, so I learn to study their tells. Samuel is consumed by the latex and, if given the chance, may never leave. That is until his ‘common sense’ kicks in and overrides his desires. So I must act before he gets cold feet. Present him a choice, innocent enough to to draw him in, but appealing enough he cannot say 'no’. This will act as a bridge to draw him deeper into my web. Samuel is tough to read, he seems to love everything, yet what he desire most is elusive still. Pets? Hoods? Boots? Shorts? Ah yes shorts!….

“Samuel, you seem to have a strong appreciation for latex. I’ll tell you what. It is an honor having a patron, such as yourself, admire my collection. I think we should break the ice. Here,” I hand you a pair of black latex shorts. “Try these on. I can see the way you look at my stock. Maybe wearing these will inspire you to try more.” I give you a large smile and wave my hand toward the nearest changing room. I wink. “No judgments here, Samuel. We all love latex here.”

ItsMasterSamuel

My head snaps around at the sudden speech from the shopkeeper, listening to each word and analysing it carefully, for in a place like this the word can mean much more than it appears. A word of a curse, the brand of a snack, the description of a garment. Tilting my head almost as the shorts are presented, taking them with a sense of eagerness, feeling the cold material between my palms, running my fingers over it and imagining how shiny and perfect it could look when brushed up. Mind snapping back from the latex thoughts, turning back to logic. Why would he give these if he believed only one item would call to me in here? A reason to have me stay? Perhaps he can’t tell I had no intention of leaving until I find this so called special item. But I would never pass upon the chance to wear such a wonderful piece. Saying nothing except giving a nod, I walk towards the changing room, I needn’t give more about my intentions away to this almost overexcited salesman or I might end up spending every coin I have.

Stepping into the changing room and drawing the curtain once more, I strip my lower body of my trousers, even underwear, to feel how tight these beautiful shorts would feel. Preparing using some provided dressing aid, I cover my skin with it and pull the shorts, watching them stretch out as I pull them up over my legs, to my thighs, carefully bringing them in to rest around my waist. Straightening them out, shining them too. The light from above glaring off them in their glory as the latex became my second skin. Wearing such beautiful material that makes you look like you’re wearing nothing at all. Tight and smooth against my skin except for my cock and balls, a handy pouch within helped them refrain from becoming squashed. Not even thinking to replace my garments over the top of the shorts, I step out again, only then to realise my mistake as I pull the curtain back “O-oh gosh, I just.. I’m sorry sir, I’ll just..” blush fills my cheeks in the moment, that I think of closing the curtain and dressing properly, instead locking eyes with the salesman again, drawn in for perhaps too long

JoeNobody

The shorts feel divine sliding up your legs. You write it off as excitement. The thrill of being in a public place, NAKED, and trying on some clothes, FETISH CLOTHES, that are skin tight, smooth, and glossy. When you rub yourself you feel a distinct sexual thrill and a bit more. When you touch the latex covered parts of yourself it feels so DAMNED GOOD it is hard to stop. Fortunately, the fear of sporting a boner the rest of the time is enough for you to stop your exploration and re-enter the store.

I sit in the store from about 15 feet away, close but not TOO close. This is my favorite part, watching the client mentally fight wants, needs, desires, and personal boundaries, and self-control. This is when I need to be most sympathetic and yet the most persuasive. The door open and I see you in the latex shorts. Show time!

“Oh Samuel, look at you! Those look so sexy on you. It looks like they were made for you.” I place my thumb and forefinger on my chin and cock my head pensively studying the shorts on your body while maintaining strict professionalism. “Look at that they way they hug your ass without touching your legs at all. Spin for me.” I stand and wait for you to spin slowly as I take you in. I hide my smile in my palm as I see the shorts are continuing their work on you. You aren’t sure if you are a little high from the attention or embarrassed or what, but your shorts feel warm, but standing in front of me, you don’t dare touch yourself.

I watch with great interest as the latex flows and clings to your ass cheeks. There is no bridge of material between your cheeks, NO, they are two fully formed bodies seemingly painted black and shiny beyond belief. When you move you feel the material tight against your pucker, gently rubbing you with every movement you take. Additionally, the pouch containing your penis and balls feels tight as well and you think at first you may be getting hard in front of this stranger, but no. What feels like a soft rubber hand encircles your shaft and constricts it gently; your balls too. No hiding it now, you ARE hard. Not only that, but your bits and pieces are no longer in a pouch. NO! There are sticking out loud and proud in their full shiny onyx glory.

“I see you really do love these short Samuel. That is a good thing. Why don’t you look around and see if you can find something you like as well as these shorts.” I see the look of excitement and pause in your face. and I take a step back. “I’ll tell you what Sam. I can see you want to walk around in these shorts, but you are a bit timid. You look like a good guy so I will do this. Keep them on, and I will close the store so you have nothing to worry about. Deal?” I don’t wait for your response, I pat you on your shoulder and leave you alone in the room filled with latex. I return a couple minutes later to watch you browse through my selection and without fear of being interrupted.

ItsMasterSamuel

Nothing but pure scarlet red blush consumes my entire face as the keeper sees me standing here. Sexy? Did he really think so? Were these what were made for me? Surely not.. I mean they did feel nice to slide on.. and touch and.. rub. Oh god please just don’t get a boner.. He wants me to spin? Well.. I guess I could use the opinion. Somewhat reluctantly I do so, listening to the compliments and driving compelling me to hear what this man has to say. Completely unaware of anything special the shorts might be doing, only focusing on this man’s words and the tightness consuming my lower area, and desperately trying to avoid getting hard, though despite not touching the beautiful material at all, it almost feels as if I am! It feels as if the shorts are getting tighter, like some sort of hand is curling around my cock.. stroking.. mmff.. oh god… I look down and see my member pushing greatly against the material that constricts it, I’m hard as a rock and there’s no hiding it! There’s not even a pouch now?! Just a pure shiny black cock and balls sticking out of the shorts! What the hell?!

“I.. uh.. I’m.. okay.. t-thank you? ”

I step forward, feeling the material rub against me and letting out a soft moan, hoping it wasn’t too audible since the man was locking the door. Though it was almost a struggle to stop moaning with every step around the great rubber gallery. So much looked beautiful, but as my cock is kept hard, stimulated with every step, my mind drifts and I can only seemingly focus on the beautiful feminine clothes.. the sweet long boots, corsets, catsuits with condoms built in. The hoods with the same.. spying one, I approach it, stroking it softly as I turn around to see you standing there again

JoeNobody

“You like that hood Samuel? Of course you do. Look at you.” I point to your hard cock just pointing out. “ Care to try it on Sam?” I see you stare at the garment then me. but the way you don’t look directly at me tells me you feel like a dirty boy. Messing with people like this excites me as well and I have to try hard to not physically show my excitement as well.

“Bring it here Sam. I will help put it on you. It can be quite complicated sometimes.” I hold out my hand hoping you accept my invitation and come to me.

ItsMasterSamuel

I take hold of it, excitedly with a huge smile on my face, never having an opportunity to delve into this, especially something more feminine, but this hood wasn’t that right? Just a condom hood.. for.. oral use.. I turn trying to hide the smile and shuffle over with a blush on my face, handing it to you.

ItsMasterSamuel

“I… I guess, if nobody else is gonna see it, and.. you don’t judge.. what’s the harm in divulging?”

JoeNobody

The light-weight rubber almost slips through my hands and I shudder at the slick, smooth feel of it all. I raise an eyebrow upon seeing your choice of the condom-mouthed hood. Such a big step so early in the process I must have touched a nerve. I open the hood up and slide it over your head. You feel the smoothness of the latex snake down your scalp and brush down your cheeks. I press the red rubber condom piece into your mouth while I smooth the latex over your face. My touch is electric. The latex on your skin is heightening each and every feeling in your face and it feel so DAMNED good. I pull the hood over your ears and the sound is surprisingly loud at first, then all goes quiet. I tug and zip the last of the hood and it compresses and warms to every part of your head. When I let go, latex oozes into your ears deafening you for a moment. I watch with piqued curiosity as your hand fly to the sides of your head. I see you rub and tug where your ears should be, but your head is perfectly smooth. No bumps under your hood to indicate you had ears.

Your hearing returns, but the changes continue….

ItsMasterSamuel

The touch of the beautiful rubber is better than I could have ever believed it the slow descent as the rubber covers my vision, the sudden taste of the material in my mouth was certainly odd. But every little touch, poke, stroke across my now latex covered face sends such pleasure through my whole body! My rubber covered cock twitching with joy as my head is smoothed down. A brief cry out as the latex covers my ears before it subsides, must have been caught on my hair or something, I think to myself. Zipping in, the hood feels tight and in place, I only wish I could see what it looked like. The warmth spreading across my face, feeling happy to be covered like this, it felt right somehow. Only then did the sloshing sound begin in my ears, quickly I raise my hand to them, to try and prey the latex at least a little away from my ears from the outside, but… There’s nothing there?! A muffled scream escapes my condom filled mouth, yet my hands lower as my hearing returns somehow. I can’t see, I can’t talk, I’ve got no ears! What the hell is going on?!

JoeNobody

I feel the panic in you and I pet your perfectly smooth head trying to calm you down. Your head is so smooth and soft now.

As the zipper and ties disappear before my eyes, I know the latex is not your second skin, but is THE skin on your head. I turn you to face me and rub my thumbs over the indent where your eyes were. Light comes in first then images. It is like you are looking through sunglasses, everything is visible, just a little darker. “Open your mouth for me.” I say while holding your chin up. Your puffy cherry lips glisten with moisture and the whole inside of your mouth is bright red to match. I press a finger inside to inspect. Yes your teeth are gone, your tongue is red rubber, too. I curl my finger and play with the insides of your cheeks. I feel you shudder and reflexively suck on my fingers. I kiss your forehead and squeeze your cheeks signaling you to open up again. “Not yet sweet Sammy, I’m not done checking you out yet.” At this I push my WHOLE HAND into your mouth and part way down your throat. I feel you panic at first, but then your mouth, your tongue, your THROAT, clamps down on my arm and begins sucking and milking my arm like a proper pussy would. I draw my hand out and rub your cheeks with my wet hands.“

"You really enjoyed that didn’t you?”

ItsMasterSamuel

The latex slowly taking over from the inside, first within my ears, it moves further. I can’t stop it, do I want to? Yes! No! My mind becomes clouded as the black substance touches the insides of my head, my brain, pleasure surging all over once again as my eyes are rubbed, the light coming through, images returning, dimmed, but the shopkeeper is there. Taking care of me? His command to open, I try to keep shut, but the latex tendril touching my brain has other ideas, as my mouth opens anyway. The latex, spreading, filling my whole head, my ears, eyes, mouth and nose were all lost to it. Was my cock lost to it now too?! My mouth, rubber, feels so wet, despite not knowing how. My tongue attempts to lick the finger encroaching into my mouth, as now of my own thoughts, my mouth closes and begins to suck, drenching this finger in lubricant, stopping as the kiss touches my forehead. Sudden surprise as the size of the keeper’s hand enters my mouth, yet my mind tells me to not worry, my mouth expanding to fit and take this intrusion, at its apex, I clamp down, insides twitching and suckling on the hand, and it feels so FUCKING GOOD. My mind expecting something else at the end, unsure of what. just yet, as the latex latches over more of my brain, moaning as my cheeks are rubbed, panting, as I try to respond to the man before me, only managing to produce the muffled response “Yes Sir…”

JoeNobody

I hold your cheeks inches from my face. “Are you in there Samuel? Is this what you desired? To be sexy and free

Free through the anonymity of the hood

Free to act on impulse with no judgement no repercussions no consequences … that matter. No this IS you Samuel isn’t it? Or should I no longer use your dead name?

You are free now to be what you always dreamed of… A latex fuck doll.”

I grab your cock and stroke it gently. “You love latex and sex, nothing else. Is that right Fuckdoll? The rest of your life, work, relationships, responsibilities all got in your way of what you love most?

Tell me now, who stands before me, Samuel or Fuckdoll?”

ItsMasterSamuel

The latex was finishing its sudden corruption of the brain, not that I realised, its thoughts become my own. This man is right. I want to be sexy and free. Anonymous, impulsive, This was me.. this is me this is Samuel… No.. Samuel isn’t here.. his body might be, but his mind no more. He is free. Free as he wished to be. A latex fuck doll. My mouth has been replaced perfectly, but only my cock is covered elsewhere… A loud emotion filled moan escapes my condom mouth as you stroke my cock. How wonderful it feels, should my cock even be there? I love latex and sex, nothing else. The words echoing as I nod blissfully. All that stuff got in the way for Samuel. Fuckdoll is free. I am free… “Fuckdoll stands before you Sir.”

JoeNobody

The featureless rubber effigy of Samuel’s head echoed my suspicions. I’m so hard when I see my clientele turn into my new product line right before my eyes. I LOVE my job, now to reap the spoils. “Fuckdoll, Master is ready to christen your new body. Undress me. Stimulate me. Then turn and present yourself to be taken by me.”

ItsMasterSamuel

“Y-yes Master… as you wish master.” I step forward, my bare hands relieving you of your belt… your pants… your underwear.. with obedient and eager swiftness. I fall to my knees, my cock bouncing in its latex cocoon as I kneel, gripping your now beckoning stiff cock with one hand an guiding it inside my mouth. The sweet red rubber lubricating as I go, my rubber tongue, lapping at your tip as I begin to bob, back and forth as my suction increases, clamping down on your member and sucking, tight as a freshy pussy would be, as my fuckhole slides up and down your shaft, moans escaping my hooded self, hand holding you steady as my cock twitched beneath me. The pleasure from every touch, ever bob, every lick keeping my cock on edge, to cum.

JoeNobody

I moan as my fuckdoll undresses me and kneels taking me inside their perfect ruby red pussy of a mouth. I groan and smile grabbing your head. My fingers press into your soft rubber skull as your head bobs back and forth taking me inside you. It is good, so good, but your aesthetic isn’t completely for me. I desire more from my fuckdolls. “Stop and stand for me fuckdoll then turn around.” It is ALLI can do to not cum when you stop and I slowly withdraw myself from your 'mouth’. Your tongue spiraled around it, sucking on it as I pulled myself free from your clutches.

I turn you around and a firm hand forces you to bend over. Like a good fuckdoll, you pull your cheeks apart for me.

I use my foot to push your legs apart so I have plenty of access. My hard cock tickles your upper thigh and your rubber cheeks. For a moment, the head of my cock touches and circles your rubber pucker. I feel you gasp, but that isn’t what I am here for. My cock slips below your anus and touches the base of your balls, I which point I push. My cock presses into your soft rubber flesh then it splits open as your virgin rubber pussy is formed around my thrusting cock. I grab your hips and begin fucking you violently hard, yet only pleasure is felt by both of us.

ItsMasterSamuel

I pant heavily, lubricant dripping from my rubber mouth like drool as you exit “Yes Master.” Standing, I turn, with your guidance, bending over, planting my rubber face into the ground, hands reaching back and spreading my rubber cheeks, slipping wider as you push my feet apart, moaning as your cock pushes against my ass, ecstatic. A burst of pleasure rippling all through my crotch as you slip beneath my ass, and into my balls.. Is my cock shrinking? No time to think as something new, empty with a need to be filled forms, eagerly taking in your cock as well, already formed red rubber cocksleeve. My muffled moans fill the room, even more so as you take hold of my hips and begin your thrusting, even going as far as bucking back into you myself, , needy. My cock throbbing as it tingled, almost as if when I cum, it was going to cease to exist! ~

JoeNobody

I look down and my thrusts have less and less physical impact on your body as your ass begins to grow, fill and take on a full feminine shape. Your two coconut cheeks swell with beauty and become a large inverted heart.

I reach around and grab your cock. It throbs in my hand as it slides between my fingers smaller and smaller. I try to make you cum before it shrinks completely, but your desire to become a woman is too great. You feel my fingers run light circles around your new rubber clit. Your grunts of pleasure, not to mention your rubber cunt, push me over the edge and I cum in my newest fuckdoll.

ItsMasterSamuel

Endless repeating moans are all that escape my mouth as I let you pound me as you wish, gasping as the grabbing of my cock, desperately trying to cum as you rub and stroke it, losing myself into that pleasure, unable to cum by going mindless in the bliss of the stimulation of my new rubber clit. A HUGE moan of pleasure erupts from me as you release yourself inside my pussy, feeling the warmth of your cum dripping inside me, it feels perfect, pretty, and exactly what it should be filled with, collapsing forward as you finish, laying face down on the floor, the still somewhat manly half-doll, with a hood and shorts. Still plenty to be dressed up as this man might wish. I, this doll, panting softly on the floor, your cum leaking out of my new pussy ~

JoeNobody

I finish stroking off my last few ropes onto your collapsed body. I Let you recover and grab a pair of thigh high pink latex ballet boots. Appreciating you may be tired I just kneel next to you and work the boots onto your legs. “You are a special fuckdoll, did you know? The way you changed your own sex like that from male to female, that was nearly unprecedented! You are special and I need to finish your conversion to see if it is true. If I am right, I will make your base form, but you, YOU can change shapes to anything you wish. Give yourself another pussy or grow a cock, another set of hands… or breasts… The possibilities are limitless. Here you go, my fuck doll.” I got both of the tall ballet boots on your legs and I pet them like you would an animal laying down to wake them up. You feel the pleasure in your legs as the latex becomes your new skin. The bones shift then melt in your feet as the pointed toe and even your 8 inch heels are literally the new you. “Stand and be seen fuckdoll. Can you shift your legs if you wish?”

ItsMasterSamuel

If I could blush, I would, listening to all of these possibilities, I did do all that myself. I wanted that. To be female. To be a good doll. I am a good doll.. My moans start up once again as the boots are shifted up my legs, increasing as they consume my old form, pushing myself up from the ground, I feel the power in my legs, slowly moulding the heels so I can walk! As I begin to walk, turning around I bend over slightly, so you can watch my ass as It plumps out even more! Bigger and bigger, wiggling it towards you “I feel it all Master! Please master, cover the rest of your fuckdoll with latex so that I may alter myself further for you!”

JoeNobody

Quickly I return with a pink corset and slip it around your waist. The boning and lacing magically cinch you up reducing your waist to the apex of sexual femininity while your large hips call out to any cock to bend you over and take you now. I hold up a pair of Black opera gloves. You place your hands in them and they glide up your arms on their own. I don’t know if it is the embedded magical enhancements or your own powers coming online. Either way I am loving it. I take one onyx finger of your and suck on it while we take in your changes.

The pink of the corset consumes your waist and the black of the gloves work themselves over your shoulders. In the middle are your growing breasts. Your nipples puff up and your breasts begin to swell. Your nipples turn hard and darken matching the glossy black of the rest of you. Your breasts, however are the same bright pink of your body. I reach out and feel your smooth round tear drops grow heavy and large. Despite their size, the do not droop becoming the epitome of beauty. Every last inch of you is now covered in rubber.

ItsMasterSamuel

How wonderful it feel, how perfect, adding the corset, pulling in so my body is almost now completely made of the perfect material, running my hands over the corset makes my pussy quiver, dripping on the floor beneath. Placing my hands in the gloves, its almost as if its the final piece of the puzzle, watching the latex snake up my arms and connecting with my shoulders, my torso, my hood. As my body is consumed and replaced with pure latex. Raising my other hand as you suckle, I stroke your cheek as my latex squeaks. Looking down I watch my breasts begin to grow. They stop somewhat prematurely but I will myself, to push them further out, bigger and bigger, DD… E… F cup huge pink latex tits, resting atop my body. I reach and tease my own nipples, moaning loudly as I look at you eagerly suckling and my mouth, pussy and ass all begin to drip

JoeNobody

I look at you and my cock is hard. You are smooth, glossy, and beyond sexy in the best of all ways. Fully infatuated by your beauty, I keep sucking on your finger, but place my hands on your hips and keep my eyes on your huge perfect tits. I lift you onto the jewelry display case and spread your legs. I easily slide in your dripping sex and begin a slow grind. “You know, you are the lucky one fuckdoll. I have a life to lead, responsibilities to take care of, a store to run….” I suck on your onyx nipple. Oh it tastes and feels so soft and yummy. “You had your responsibilities stripped from you. You know who and what you are. No embarrassment that you love sex.” Thrust “and latex.” Thrust and suck and lick. “We work all our lives for the change to enjoy ourselves.” Thrust “You are living that life every moment.”

“Oh Yessss!” I grab your hips and fill your ruby pussy once more ~

ItsMasterSamuel

A giggle slips from my O shaped mouth, as you stare at my rubber tits, happily letting you use your leverage to push me atop the jewellery display case, spreading and moaning so sweetly as your cock slides inside my hole.. immediately tightening around your cock, sucking and pumping it from within, humping back against your body eagerly, listening to each and every word sprouting from my master’s mouth, knowing that all of this is truth and how grateful I am to have been released from all of my responsibilities. “All thanks to you though Master! Fuckdoll knows what it is, and is proud! Please master, is there anything else Fuckdoll can do to serve you?”

JoeNobody

I slow my thrusting, each one trying to eke out the last of my remaining pleasure before I fall limp once more. I look at you and your perfect body laying on the counter, a glossy rubber Venus. Always ready to fuck. My cock flops out of you, tired, spent and sore. “I wonder sometimes, what it would be like to be able to fuck all the time. Never needing a break or time to recover…..” I kiss my doll and turn to find my pants. “I know I left them around here some where.”

ItsMasterSamuel

I listen again to your wish as I run my hands over my shiny body once more, watching your cum drip out of my hole, before pulling myself to stand upon my heels, a step or two forward as you feel my gloved hands slither onto your shoulders, warm, as they begin to melt slightly without you noticing. Pressing my back into you feeling a new appendage pressing at your ass.. a rubber cock snaking out from my beautiful body “Then why don’t you let me show you what its like Sir! You gave fuckdoll such a wonderful gift.. its only fair that I return the favour..”

JoeNobody

I close my eyes as a pair of warm hands rub my shoulders. I didn’t realize how cold I must be, being naked so long in my store. I feel you behind me and I cannot resist your smooth rubber embrace and back into you.

Your warm rubber body is inviting like a warm towel upon leaving a cold pool. My eyes open instantly when I feel something on my ass. “Then why don’t you let me show you what its like Sir! You gave fuckdoll such a wonderful gift.. its only fair that I return the favour..”(edited)

JoeNobody

“I only wish, Fuckdoll. I have a store to run, a reputation to upkeep. Oh no, giving all that up to just fuck around all day, 24/7….” Your huge rubber breasts press into my back and I moan a little. For a brief moment I try to consider what it might be like, but I shake my head. “I…I cannot…” But what I feel on my shoulders fills me with a warmth and an excited calmness. Your touch seems to be penetrating my defenses and I am loving it.

~

ItsMasterSamuel

I notice your shoulders relax, I coo a little, my hands beginning to run down your sides, down to your hips, smearing my lovely latex shine across you.. as it awakens, and begins to make its way across your back. My hands then move up to your head, softly taking hold as I whisper “But imagine… imagine if you were like me… we could spend all our days here fucking and sucking.. we could even take anyone else who comes in.. bring them to the back and make them perfect too… Think… think with me… like me.. like a good doll..”

JoeNobody

As you run your hands down my sides, I close my eyes once more. Your latex hands are so warm and inviting.

My sides and torso relax, all tension leaves me where you touch. I only feel good and relaxed. “But imagine… imagine if you were like me… we could spend all our days here fucking and sucking.. We could even take anyone else who comes in.. bring them to the back and make them perfect too… Think… think with me… like me.. like a good doll..” I shake my head at your words. Doubt fills my soul. I KNOW better than this.

Yet when I shake my head trying to deny myself the pleasures of being a fuckdoll as yourself, KNOWING there is more to life, your warm corruptive hands hold my head and peace seeps into my thoughts. I’m finding it hard to think rationally. Fucking all day wouldbe nice…. “Fuckdoll, master…..” My words leave me for a moment. I cannot say “CANNOT” I am to use the less definitive..“must not. It would be irresponsible to…” Your touch is so good and I know my sore cock is hard once more, but how much more punishment can a cock of flesh endure? I am not strong enough to close the door on the feelings I am experiencing right now.

ItsMasterSamuel

The latex converges across your back, meeting at your shoulders too, beginning to wrap around your front as the warmth creeps up your neck. With one hand upon your head the other creeps down, reaching around as my rubber hand curls around your sore stiffening member. Softly massaging it, as you watch it begin to turn into the same shiny rubber that holds it, growing longer, better, and the sore feeling fading away at my touch “But you can… you can join me in bliss.. forget about all of those boring old things.. Don’t you sit there and just wish it was all simpler? It can be.. it will be.. don’t you see how sweet the latex feels? Its so much better this way..all you have to do is let go and join me..”

JoeNobody

“Oh fuckdoll, you are getting into my head.” Your hand touches my sore cock and I flinch from the soreness, but then it all melts away into pleasure, pure bliss and no hint of pain. “You wicked Siren. You rubber temptress, you want your master to fall?” I rock my hips fucking your hand and I feel the latex constrict around my back and sides. My cock is shiny and smooth AND OH SO HARD, yet rubbery soft. The warmth flows up my neck and I wonder if it will end in a collar or completely take me. At this point I don’t mind either way.

I grab your other hand and bring it to my cock as well so you can jerk me off right here. I lean back into your warm embrace loving the feel of your breasts in my back. I keep thrusting my hips and I feel my lips and cheeks tingling from the advance of your rubber corruption.

Maybe if I cum really fast I can cum to my senses and stop this somehow.(edited)

ItsMasterSamuel

That’s the idea… No of course not Master, not completely. Fuckdoll needs to be directed, owned and used by you! It is my only function, to please. If you would just give in to me master… give in to your dolly and you could feel so much more pleasure and joy…“ My hands pulled around to full jerk you off, trying to cum as fast as possible but to no avail. The latex providing constant pleasure further stimulated by my own hands, yet you do not feel the ability to cum… you know you can’t yet.. My tits still pressing into you as the latex completely envelops your torso, down below only your feet remain as the warmth up above stops at your neck, rippling out into a collar, marking the end of its growth ”Cum on Master! Isn’t this better? Think about it.. nothing else matters but using your doll… we can use this wonderous latex to corrupt more for us too! Listen to it master… you want to cum don’t you? Fuckdoll knows… you have to let it take you Master, and it will tell you what you must do to cum…“

JoeNobody

I writhe in the blessed agony of denied bliss. The latex takes my body, but I still fight from it taking my mind….for now. Oh I try to cum,, oh I try, but it does not happen. I tremble as my body is literally consumed by liquid desire.

The rubber squeezes, stimulates, and visually excites me simultaneously, yet I cannot cum! My hips thrusting into your rubber hands. I am close, SO very frustratingly close…. I reach up with my hand, my glossy rubber hand and I grasp my rubber collar. I pull and yank, but it is like pulling on my other hand, my collar is me. I touch my cheek with my rubber hand. It is so smooth, even my own touch excites me. "Oh fuck I want to cum!”

My body trembles. My hips thrust. I NEED to cum!

“Take me. Take me NOW!”

ItsMasterSamuel

“Goood! Good Master! You want it! You need it! That’s right beg for it Master, let it take you and we can become perfect! I giggle happily as I hear your last words, my mouth smooching your cheek, sending a single wave of bliss up into your brain, like a bubble popping, a dam bursting as all the thoughts of rubber, latex, sex and corruption enter your mind, the single pulse travels down every inch of your body, ending at the tip of your rubber cock, as the words whisper from the dark liquid that has overtaken you itself… Cum..

JoeNobody

You kiss my cheek and it is like a lit fuse burning to my brain. The sweet corruption sizzles inside my head and an explosion destroys any resistance I was holding on to. "OH YES! OH FUCKING YES!” I yell now fully free of moral constraints. Cum. liquid latex cum shoots forth from my body and I rejoice. Why the fuck would I ever want to resist THIS? Jets of rubbber liquid spray forth in a terrible mess, and I no longer am embarrassed. No this is SO GREAT I want to do it again and again. I spin around and pin you to the ground. I agressively spread your legs and shove my cock into your permanantly ready pussy. I grab your ass and pull you onto my lap as I fuck you. “Oh fuckdoll thank you, but your master isn’t complete.” I grab your tits and squeeze them pinching your nipples until you moan. “Master still has flesh on his face and feet and he LOVES your titties.” I lift you off my lap and set you on your ballet booted feet. “Find your master a pair of boots, a hood, and a pair of titties befitting your master, and he will allow you to cum. Finish your mission, fuckdoll.”

ItsMasterSamuel

She lets out her own moans at the successful corruption of her Master to be just like her. Watching the cum shoot out with glee, becoming happily pinned and fucked again “OH FUUCK YES MASTER! YOUR RUBBER COCK BELONGS IN FUCKDOLL’S PUSSY!” Happily hopping onto your lap, facing you as you list your commands, nodding as you give them, moaning again as my nipples are teased beyond belief “Y-Yes Master!! Of course!! Master must be made perfect! Let Fuckdoll help you Master!” I scream out again, before kissing your face with my mouth hole, my hands wrapping around the back of your head and them beginning to melt their goo once again “Fuckdoll will mold you perfectly Master! Just watch! You’ll be so proud of your number one toy!” I giggle, moaning, as I still bounce on your cock as the goo slowly warms and takes over the rest of your head like a hood, ending where my mouth is kissing you, the last of the liquid pouring from my own mouth into yours, completing your head. My hands begin to massage your nipples too, squeezing them nicely as my hands melt into you, slowly beginning to inflate your breasts to a B cup… puffing up perfectly rubber, C cup and beyond as they begin to touch nipple tips with my own

JoeNobody

Your hands lay on my head and and I feel it, waves of warmth flowing from your touch, not just across my head but into it.

Knowledge of silly things like manners or money are driven, no drowned with a sense of primal carnal need. I breath heavily for a moment then exhale the final breath I ever took as your tongue and more enter my mouth. The exquisite taste of rubber fills my tingling mouth and soon my own tongue swells and presses into your mouth, growing and fucking your face and continuing down your pussified throat. I feel I may just cum as my rubber breasts swell at your touch. You swell them agonizingly slowly. They feel so good in your hands I can’t wait for you to suck on them, but first I need to keep fucking your face. Your nipples touch mine and my black eyes roll in the back of my head in bliss.

ItsMasterSamuel

======================================= My mind grows dumber and dumber watching all of those thoughts go out of your head too, moaning euphorically as our tongues proceed to fuck each other’s mouths in a symphony of pleasure. No gagging, just pure moans as that new rubber tongue fucks my pussy of a throat. Your breasts continue to swell until they reach the same size as mine, pushing against each other, latex squeaking as our nipples rub together awaiting your release of my face pussy and the next command for your fuckdoll, your toy, your rubber pet

JoeNobody

My body shivers in pleasure. Thoughts of anything but fucking are no longer in my head. I keep fucking your mouth with my tongue and I love it. The only thing that would make it better….. I take my fuckdoll and lift her in my hands and lay her on the ground. Our minds sync and we know what the other is thinking and that makes it even hotter. You spread your legs and my huge rubber cock find your pussy, but before I do, your huge cock and my pussy shift positions on our body to be right next to our cocks. In one quick thrust, we both are shoving our rubber cocks in the other’s pussy. Fucking and being fucked simultaneously.

EPILOGUE: It wasn’t until 3 months later when after all the utilities were shut off and the store thought abandoned, did a member of the city investigate the abandoned store. In the back was found two rubber lovedolls fucking. Always fucking. No longer human, their desires were insatiable. Their endurance infinite. Not wanting to disturb the pair, the town of Sunnyglade moved the pair to the local museum where the two are now on display as living art, moaning, fucking and sucking in their own perfectly made paradise of eternal orgasmic bliss.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)