More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 40 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

A dire situation indeed.

It will require another set of skills.

"Fuck! -77 hp in one hit, how the hell am I supposed to kill that beast?" asked John.

The creature had taken more than half of his remaining health, he was only at 62 hp and the next hit like that would kill him. Moira had warned him to be careful and that he couldn't escape a barrier while fighting, but he had felt too confident.

He removed the spear from his body and it stopped the pain near instantly. Thanks to his special skill the wound remained open but wasn't bleeding, a normal human would be dead in a few minutes from such a wound, on him it would stay there until he got his hp back. He realized that he made an oblivious mistake of going to farm without any healing items or skills.

The last junk rat was approaching, probably to finish him. He took the spear he just removed and struck the rat with it.

15 dmg

Fuck! How strong was that beast, he did more than five times the damage and he was wearing armor.

This rat, being the last, didn't flee and once too close to be hit by the spear bit his foot.

-3 hp

John couldn't reach his saber and had but to waste a spell on a nearly dead critter to avoid being munched to .

15xp

And another item he picked up without looking at. He crawled on the ground to retrieve his blade and picking the loot of the two other rats.

"Hey why am I not dead?" he asked himself. The hulking dire rat could put him down at any moment and the queen would do the same in a few shots.

After putting himself into cover behind of a washing machine he looked more closely.

The Pack-Mother was in her mate's arms and he was facing away from him to shield her. John remembered the description. He probably wouldn't attack if it put her into danger of being harmed.

Both creatures knew he had ranged attacks and wouldn't take any risks. John also noticed the second tail between the alpha's legs, reaching to its knees. It seemed very happy to hold its mate.

John had to find a way to kill them both without letting them summon more rats, strike with ranged weapons, or get closer.

It didn't say so, but with the endurance stats the monster had and the metal inserted everywhere in its body he would probably have some dmg reduction or health regen.

In his condition he was a true glass canon, powerful but dead in one hit.

A devious thought came to his mind. It would offer him the distraction needed.

He cast Arouse on the large beast and saw his second tail get more girth and raise up instantly.

Without the social taboo humans would have in this situation, John saw colorful bras and a skirt being thrown away. And the junkyard rebounded with the groans and squeaks of the two rats fucking.

All he had to do now was figure out a way to deal 577 dmg to them without getting killed first.

He started doing the math, it would be tight but with all his mana he could technically do it, but if one spell missed or if they fought back before he cast them all he would be toast.

The huge rat just came into her and was starting to get up. It was too soon, John had no plan to beat them. All he could think to do was to cast Arouse on both of them.

It seemed effective, after an exchange of squeaks the female turned around and put her tail on the side, offering her ass to her mate who didn't need more encouragement.

John was impressed that it would even fit. He also noticed that the large rat didn't have any weapon, the spear he threw at him was the only one he had. So he might be less of a threat than he thought and in their current situation he couldn't move.

John ate a candy bar and chugged down a can of Blue Boar, he had a plan.

It was a nearly suicidal plan but his best hope to get away victorious.

He walked around the junkyard until he was behind the beast and waited for a special event. His stealth indicator marked zero. He walked carefully toward them with his blade in his hand making sure not to do any noise.

Once in range he struck, using the red indicator his Observe skill gave him. He was aiming at a weak spot under the arm of the beast rather than simply attacking and he tried to strike as hard as he could.

120 dmg crit!
sneak attack, weak spot: bleeding effect 2dmg/sec for 10 seconds.

Kriegskraft, new option: opportunist.
Attacking an enemy who didn't see you approaching with a melee weapon doubles the damage.
Hitting a weak spot will add a random debuff to the target: bleeding, shock, crippled. Weak spot hits are easier to block or parry.

Gamer's luck lvl2: Chance smiles at you. You get better odds than most.

John tried to hit once again, but it wasn't a sneak attack now, still he managed to strike the weak point under the other arm of the beast before running away, adopting the tactics of his enemies against them.

The first hit was actually pretty weak, it only did that much dmg because of the doubling from the sneak attack and crit.

It was nice though, to see that he was gaining more rogue like skills on top of his mage ones.

19 dmg
weak spot: crippled 5 minutes, left arm.

While running away John had the time to cast two Magic projectile. Both at the beast, it was stuck in the female asshole unable to move away and his need to protect her would stop him from getting away from her anyway.

36dmg
48dmg

Good, one more crit on a projectile. Because of his very lucky hit after the bleeding stopped, he had taken away more than half of the health bar of the creature.

He was careful not to attack the female, he had played enough games to figure that if he killed her, the beast would probably go berserk and get some buffs and regen.

John tried to sneak up on them once again, but they were alerted now and, even if they were still fucking, he was quickly spotted and had to dodge a piece of trash thrown by the beast. It wouldn't have hit, being thrown behind him, but he couldn't take any risk. He wouldn't be able to get in melee range again.

He just unleashed as many spells as he could on it, while moving around to avoid the various items thrown at him.

After 6 Magic projectiles the beast died.

150xp

John used his refill, hoping he wouldn't need it for a super extra secret boss jumping from the trash at the end of the fight. He finished the female with spells too, she hadn't had the time to recover from the vigorous ass fucking or the sudden disappearance of the dick from her butt.

90xp

John walked to the spot where they died and gathered the loot on the ground. Then without wasting a single second he raised his hand to the sky and exited the barrier.

Back to reality.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)