More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Henry02287 Henry02287

Will River's last day before fall break go well?

It sure will!

I am so happy right now. School is almost out for a week. I just have to survive one last period with Mrs. Howard and then I can drive home. I am about to walk away from my locker when Keira bumps right into me.

"Hi River!" She uses both of her hands to grab my broad shoulders and looks me straight in the eye.

"Listen, we have this massive volleyball game against Westview after school today and I was hoping you could come. Your presence would really mean a lot to me!"

She whispers the last part huskily and presses her breasts into my chest. She is clearly not wearing a bra.

Keira has been after me since the beginning of my sophomore year. I have never been that into her, but she is absolutely relentless. She is a typical Valley girl with her phone constantly in her hand, scantily dressed and with her stupid accent. I am looking for a girl with a bit more class.

"Keira, I actually am just planning to go home to watch some TV. But hey, I hope you kick Westview's ass," I smile at her and I walk away. I laugh on the inside as I contemplate what a hot mess she is.

"Hey River!" I turn around and see Keira push her hands underneath her breasts, making them bigger. I am absolutely stunned and pretend that I did not see anything.

I sit down for class and realize that I have to face Keira's mother for 100 mins. before I can leave and enjoy my break. I was looking forward to my break though because I was going to spend all of it either on the bed or couch catching up on all of my favorite shows. My favorite part of watching the shows is spending time with my mom. I had never had a father figure, but my mom was able to teach me important aspects as to how to please a woman. I learned to cook, do laundry and other tasks most men do not bother doing. Funny enough, she taught me how to shave.

I realize that I had lost attention of the material and I was being asked a question.

"River, do you think Orwell is describing our current world in 1984? What similarities do you think exist?"

Thankfully, I knew the answer because I read the book for fun over the summer before senior year begun.

"Well, Mrs. Howard, Orwell wrote 1984 in 1949 and wanted to share a warning of what our world may become. As for similarities, I do believe that there has been war to some extent, but not nearly as drastic as the novel portrays."

Mrs. Howard curled her lips in satisfaction and smiled brightly. I had always found her attractive and found it strange that Keira, her total opposite, was her daughter.

"Thank you for that insightful answer, River. Jeremy, put your phone away! I will see you after school for your third detention this week."

No one dared laugh as Mrs. Howard was quite the intimidating figure. Jeremy was a buffoon and your classic jock. I did not know him too well, but I always tried to be kind to him in passing. Funny enough, I always become turned on when Mrs. Howard is strict. She has this composure and calmness to her. I looked down and saw a noticeable bulge in my pants.

"Class, it is time to change seats and work with your new partner!" I was worried as I typically end up doing all of the work. My last one, Ashley, relentlessly flirted with me and flicked her hair constantly.

"River, you will be assigned with Amanda!" I breathed a sigh of relief. Amanda is my new neighbor and I greatly admire her intelligence. She is 5'11" and on the varsity volleyball team. I think there is some tension between her and Keira, but I do not know for sure.

"River! I am so happy that we can work together and discuss 1984! You seem to know the material very well." As she smiled, I could not help but notice her amazing blue eyes and nice teeth.

"Well, I did read the book over the summer, but don't tell Mrs. Howard I told you that!" We both started laughing together and ended up just talking about other things.

"So, why did you move to Los Angeles Amanda? I mean, I can imagine Maine is very different." I looked in her eyes for an answer as I am pretty good at reading people.

"Well, my mom and I did not want to be near my father. They had a very nasty divorce, which we don't like to talk about. So, I don't want to further discuss it, but that is why we moved here."

"I see, well, I hope you are enjoying LA so far. Hopefully better than Maine?" I think I was starting to develop a slight crush on Amanda.

"Yeah, I haven't really met a super nice guy like you before, River. Do you want to hang out later? I would ask after school, but I have a VB game against Westview." I immediately pictured her standing and playing in her VB attire, her nice bum and body pressed nicely against her clothes. I wish I could go, but damn Keira.

"Well, what about after the game? We could go and eat at Nick's? I know you haven't been yet and it is absolutely amazing!" I smiled hopefully and tried to muster all of my charm.

"I would really like that. 6:00 at Nick's then?" She smiled back at me and started putting her things away as class was about to end.

"Sounds perfect. I can drive us over there after your game." I was super excited and would definitely have to ask my mom for advice. I know I was playing it pretty cool, but I had never actually gone out on a date before.

"Awesome! I am really looking forward to it!" The bell rang and we both said we would see each other later as she went off to get ready for her game and I headed home.

Will mom be able to give good advice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)