More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

What are the Materia's effects on Tifa?

It controls Tifa's lust

Tifa tried to take choker of. After few moment of struggle she suddenly got warm. Confused she left the choker and looked at herself in mirror. Her nipples were pushing against material of her tank top, her thighs were wet with her pussy juices, her cheeks were flushed, her body was sweating, her breath ragged.

Shortly - she was really horny.

Not knowing how long she will last, she quickly closed the bar and went for the letter. But halfway she stopped being horny. Just like that, she didn't feel any excitement. Baffled she stopped walking.

Nervously she touched her breast – nothing. She touched her pussy, but didn't feel anything. Not only previous excitement was gone, but when she touched herself now, she didn't get excited!

Fearfully she started stimulating her pussy and fondle her breasts. Nothing! She felt absolutely no excitement, no sexual drive! Now she was close to panicking.

Tifa all but resigned and resumed her walk to letter when suddenly the excitement returned – with the of sledgehammer. She fell on her knees, then on ground, not able to stand.

Her breasts were burning, her pussy, ass even her mouth were itching with the need to be filled, her skin was tingling with a need to be caressed. It was too much!

She kneaded her breasts, fingered herself as fast as she could – but the release didn't come. The over-stimulation was driving her insane. After, what seemed to be eternity for her, she suddenly climaxed. The orgasm was stronger than anything she experienced before, so strong that she passed out.

She came to two hours later.

Slowly she cralwed to the letter and started reading it:

“Dear

If I’m correct, then you already put on the materia and triggered the tutorial program, presenting materia's functions. How did you like it? It can completely control your lust – it can make it so that you don't feel anything or your body is overstimulated, or anywhere in between. It can deny you your orgasm or grant you a incredibly great one. It can be programmed to react to certain situations and it can be controlled by sibling master materia.

I will be meeting you tomorrow evening. Have fun until then.

A friendly advise:
I wouldn't try to take it of if I were you.

Signed,

Your Master”

What does Tifa do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)