More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by elias992 elias992

What's next?

It Was Only a Dream

That night I dreamed of Maya. She was in her green summer outfit (shorts and short-sleeved shirt) that she always wears in alveus. She was giving some kind of lesson on the anatomy of an animal (maybe a bird). I couldn't stop looking at her thighs, her goodgirl's ponytails, her fragile and perfect ass for my hands and my cock. While she was explaining something to an audience that had no face, I looked at her while caressed slowly my cock over my pants --I wanted her little whore eyes to rest on my cock.

Suddenly, Maya stumbled over her words as if getting nervous. She had realized what I was doing while her face turned pink, and her mouth drew a smile between nervous and flirtatious. I looked directly into her eyes as if challenging her, and she became even more nervous, no longer being able to follow the thread of what she was saying. I didn't look away from her eyes while I said something that, despite the certain distance that still separated us, was heard like a whisper in her ear:

-Mami, tu eres una perrita deliciosa

Even though my words came out in Spanish, Maya understood them perfectly, blushing even more and biting her lower lip. At that moment I took out my cock and started shaking it up and down completely erect. Maya looked at my cock with the same shine that she had when she looked at one of the best gifts that had been given to her in her life. Maya slowly approached me with both hands behind her and smile as if she were a child who had gotten into a mischief.

When she was in front of me, separated by the same inches that my cock measures, her face raised towards me due to the difference in our heights – I am two heads taller than her – she took her right hand and without stopping looking directly into my eyes, she started licking like it a cat in heat, slowly. Once she was smeared with her saliva – which, due to its abundance, fell in very thin threads from her hand – she grabbed my cock and stroked it from the back to the front without lowering her gaze (one might even say, without blinking). She masturbated me while she repeated to me “I'm your little asian whore, daddy... fuck me please” while she bit her lower lip intermittently and her left hand caressed her clitoris more and more quickly.

Maya was so horny, so excited --probably since she paid attention to the way I stroked my cock-- that it didn't take long for her to cum. Jets after jets of vaginal juices were incessantly expelled from Maya's vulva while she reproduced a nervous and breathy laugh of pleasure and while her body trembled as if at any moment she was going to lose consciousness. Her juices splashed on my feet, my legs and even my hands in small weak drops. But above all, her juices were dripping down her thighs and dripping down to her feet, forming a small puddle. Maya had no intention of stopping, and now her moans echoed in the auditorium where we were.

To make her stop, I grabbed her by the neck, applying a lot of pressure. Maya stopped touching her clit, but she couldn't stop moaning. However, now a muffled moan could be heard, and that excited her even more. From her vulva her juice continued to slide down her thighs towards the floor. By I ripped off her shorts --she wasn't wearing panties-- and started licking and sucking them to extract all the accumulated juice. While I was doing that, I didn't stop looking at her. She looked at me with shining eyes, but now she was already very exhausted, as if she were about to faint from pleasure. I stopped squeezing her neck and she collapsed on the floor. Then, like a professional contortionist, and with the little strength she had left, she made one last effort: she placed her right leg over her neck, hunched over, and like a cat, she began to lick her crotch to taste her vaginal juices still fresh.

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)