More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Blackhand Blackhand

What are the Materia's effects on Tifa?

It Is Trying To Brainwash Her!

Tifa stares in the dread. Whoever made the materia clearly designed it to make it hard to take off. Even now she could feel the choker throbbing with energy, the same kind she was used to feeling if during a fight she ever had to try to attack something with a barrier. But, that meant that it could be removed, she just needed to find someone who could break the materia's magic and then she could tear it off with her bare hands. That shouldn't be too hard, she just needed to-

Before she could finish the thought, a wave of energy shot out of the choker, and enveloped her body. she perceived a stone dungeon with a naked man standing the center, his hairy belly hanging shamelessly out. On it, near him was a lithe feminine figure clad in a latex suit that seemed seamless and cover it's entire body. His cock stood erect, and was thrust into the air. The only things uncovered were the 's eyes and mouth, and even it's eye lids seemed coated in the substance. The 's posture was robotically rigid, without even a hint of strain. It's arms were folded behind it's back, and it's legs were spread open. Tifa knew beyond a shadow of the doubt that the didn't have a single thought inside of it's empty head, except it's focus on the cock in front of it, and the image of it plastered in every part of it's conscious mind. It wanted the cock. It needed it.

The man snapped. The latex leaned forward and took the cock it needed, and wanted, so badly into it's warm wet lips.

Tifa's eyes fluttered open. She'd just came. Her ample chest heaved up and down and she was gasping, the tight hold of the choker limiting her ability to hyperventilate. She knew her panties were soaked. Even her shorts seemed dampened by the vision. The effect the materia had on her was powerful, so much so that despite how angry being trapped by it made her, her thoughts were dulled by the rush of pleasure from the orgasm. She pulled herself to her shaking legs, her head swimming too much to form a thought. After a moment of resting on the counter she stumbled towards where she had left the letter.

It occurred to her that in the vision, she had been inside of the head of the . She was starting to piece together what the letter was going to tell her even before she started reading it.

"Dear ,"

"Our psych reports have told us there is a 90 percent chance you are wearing the materia while you read this. We happen to like those odds. So, in that case I'm sure we will be seeing you shortly. We have the coordinates of the base programmed into the materia, and it will tell you once you've been re-adjusted. Don't worry about trying to take it off. It's designed to be pretty impervious. If I were you I wouldn't struggle too hard. I've heard from the science team that if a subject doesn't try to fight it, then they might retain more of their former selves. You'll be valuable either way, once people hear we've got Tifa from Avalanche ready to suck their cock. I'm sure you'll turn out just fine."

"P.S. Don't worry about learning the proper skill set. The materia will make sure that you are properly trained. You'll be the you were born to be in no time! Cheers."

Tifa is Being Turned Into A !? How Does She Respond?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)