More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by korook korook

Do you attack her?

It’s worth a try.

“Are you sure you want to do this?” you ask hesitantly as you advance on her.

“It’s nice of you to ask,” she says, “but yeah, I’m pretty sure I can take it. Come hit me, if you think you can do some damage.”

You surge forward and start throwing punch after punch into her unprotected belly.

It’s like hitting a steel wall.

You go wild on her with your hardest haymakers, but nothing seems to make a dent. She doesn’t even flinch.

You switch up your strategy to try to target her weak spots, hitting her in the ribs, face, and even sending a few shots into her breasts, but they have just as little effect as anything else. She’s shrugging off your punches like they’re not even there.

You intensify your , and your face flushes again with embarrassment as you hear the crowd cheering for the Champion. But you can’t keep up the onslaught forever, and eventually you start slowing down, your punches getting even weaker. You finally decide that it’s hopeless, backing away from her in alarm. And that’s when you realize—the glistening of perspiration you can see on your arms and chest is nowhere to be found on her body. She literally hasn’t even broken a sweat.

“Nice try. My turn,” she says with a wicked grin, and attacks.

Her first punch nearly puts you on the ground all on its own, and they keep coming—a storm of blows from all directions. You’re being knocked silly, but you can see out of the corner of your eye that the Champion’s breasts are bouncing up and down with every punch, driving your lust even crazier.

She finally decides to end your suffering with a tremendous right that sends stars exploding across your vision as you stumble back into the ropes.

What does she plan to do to you?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)