More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thisisabadidea Thisisabadidea

Who is it?

It’s still a party. You’re outnumbered!

This set of chapters will be an orgy with all the characters from this story. I hope it works out.

As you return to your recliner from showing your friends out you notice the room is still somewhat crowded. Your small living room is practically filled with women. Most of them Katie knows, but your friend from work, Brittany is standing next to a tiny little blonde woman by the door to the hallway. Brittany has curly brown hair that falls to her shoulders. Her blue eyes are clear and bright. Her face is round and pretty with delicate features and a cleft chin. Her skin is smooth and pale, a few freckles on her cheeks and shoulders. There was a lot of that skin to show. She was tall at about 5’9” and a bit heavy. A bit heavy in a pleasant way though, she was all curves. A nice round bum, thick thighs and arms, and a set of tits like you’d never seen before. You didn’t think tits like that could be real. She frequently complained of back trouble to you, her work husband. You had managed to learn she was sized 42G when she used her company computer to order a new bra. You filed that away in case it becomes useful. All the while imagining what they might look like. You don’t know the short woman talking to her, but you can hazard a guess that it’s her sister Casey.

Casey is opposite Brittany physically. But is very much the same personality wise. Casey is small and thin, almost tiny. She has shoulder length blonde hair, the same pale skin and light freckles Brittany has, but none of the other assets. Casey is wearing a flowy dress and flat sandals like Brittany was, but didn’t fill it out the same way. Casey has very small breasts and skinny legs and arms. She has a beaming wide smile though, she lit up the room. The fact that she reminds you of Piper Perri is a reminder to stop watching so much porn, you actually sneak a glance to see if she has braces like Piper does. She doesn’t, but she has a large mouth full of straight white teeth.

Across the room over by the sliding door Katie’s sisters Andrea and Tess are standing with your cousin Nikki and her friend Liz.

Andrea is essentially a taller, fuller figured version of Katie. The same long limbs and brown hair, but a much fuller bust, you expected Andrea was packing DDs inside her pink button down shirt. You could see her full round ass in the tight jeans she was wearing. The jeans are skin tight and hugged every ample curve of her ass and long proportional thighs down to her high heeled boots. She looks fashionable and rich and a bit like Gianna Michaels. The top three buttons of Andrea’s stylish blouse are undone revealing a large amount of alluring cleavage and the edges of a red bra. You shamelessly check her out as people mingle and chat.

Tess is still thin, but no longer awkward and clumsy like she was when you first met them. Her hair is the same chestnut brown as her sister's, but thinner; the kind where you can see the corners of her ears peeking out from underneath. And she wears a long flowing skirt that comes up above her navel, and a halter-type top that ends just below her breasts, exposing a sizable slice of flesh.

Nikki is tall and thin with smallish breasts maybe big a's or small b's, tattoos that seem to cover her entire body, which you've been sneaking peaks at all day (lots of roses with thorns, some pinup girls). She looks like a skinny tall Joanna Angel. Put down the porn man. She's rocking short purple hair, and a pierced eyebrow. She wears a leather choker necklace, black short shorts over fishnet stockings and a white tank top, clear enough for you to make out a leopard print bra underneath, that reveals a nice sliver of skin at her mid-section. No boots today which is disappointing perhaps. But instead crazy sexy heels. As she's grown up she seems to have embraced the fact that while she's wild and tough, she's also undeniably sexy.

Her friend Liz almost makes you double take. She’s bigger than you thought, but in a pleasant way. She’s probably 5’10” or so, giving her a couple inches on Katie and more than 10 on little Casey. Her face is round and cute with wide expressive almond shaped brown eyes, an upturned little nose and thin wide lips over prefect teeth. Liz is incredibly thick and curvy, her shoulders are wide and her arms are thick and chubby. Her belly is a bit pronounced but it jiggles pleasantly as she shifts on her feet to lean against the door frame. Also jiggling very pleasantly is Liz’s most prominent asset; her rack is absolutely gigantic. You thought your friend Brittany from work had the biggest chest you’ve ever seen, but Liz would dwarf them, at least two sizes past Brittany’s G cups. The tight white tank top Liz was wearing showed off her chubby tattooed upper arms, her massive expanse of milky pale cleavage held up by a black bra, and her jiggling belly. Her ass and hips were big curvy and rounded too, stuffed into some daisy duke jean shorts. Her massive milky thighs stretching the seams of the shorts to their breaking point. Oner of her thighs is very tattooed, the other one blank and pale. The rest of her chubby body is heavily tattooed. Like an even curvier Larkin Love. She has nice chunky calves over strong ankles and a pair of beat up black Converse.

You shake your head and keep looking around the room. In the dining room you see your milf neighbor Karen talking to a group of girls from Katie’s gym and a small pale chubby girl you know from Katie’s work as Ali.

Karen epitomizes the label, tall, thin, dark golden blonde hair, chiseled features, very pleasant to look at for a woman who is probably in her mid or late 40's. And you see her almost every morning as you leave for work and she leaves for her morning run, clad in a racer-back top and tight shorts. You regularly chat for a bit, and you know that she's divorced, that she has a son, and she's some sort of crazy smart lawyer. Then there was the one time you thought maybe she was flirting with you. Which in hindsight is ridiculous. Gorgeous older women probably don't have any reason to flirt with you. She got stuck at the office and arrived later than everyone else, still clad in a blue dress blouse and tight pencil skirt. She smiles a beaming smile at Katie’s coworker Ali and lightly touches the chubby woman’s shoulder.

Tonight Ali’s worn a form fitting black tank top with wide shoulder straps that go over her rounded shoulders, showing off her thick chubby arms. The tank is stretched across her chest, showing a small amount of cleavage. Her chest is much bigger than you thought after meeting her the first few times. She wasn’t showing off like this then. Her slightly chubby belly presses against the front of the tank top. She’s wearing her extra pounds very well. There’s something about her. Her jeans are skin tight tonight, showing off her large jiggly ass and thick wide legs. She’s completed her outfit with a beat up pair of Converse. Adding to her cuteness and unconventional attractiveness is her big wide beaming smile and her perky bubbly personality. Ali is always happy you’ve noticed. She’s normally kind of hyper and bounces around happily talking to everyone, tonight she was that regular happy self for most of the night.

Katie’s gym friend Lora is medium height with a cute face, her dirty blond hair is shaved on the sides, creating an almost exotically alluring look. She’s absolutely ripped, every muscle in her tanned body is defined and popping as gestures something to Ali. She’s wearing a slinky black cocktail dress that shows her off in a way that makes men’s mouths water. The hem is at the middle of her muscular tanned thigh, the straps are thin over her defined shoulders, showing the much wider tan lines from her swimsuit. There is a slit in the dress that allows her left thigh out of the dress when she moves. The V shaped neckline shows small tanned cleavage, and lacy black trim of whatever she’s wearing under it. You take a second to appreciate the sculpted body.

Katie’s friend Karuna is Indian and has smooth dark brown skin. Her face is cute and dominated by her big expressive brown eyes. Her cute nose is adorned with a small diamond stud. Her hair is long, thick and dark. But it’s her body that’s really noteworthy. She’s wearing tan shorts that would have longer legs on anyone else, but Karuna’s thickly muscled thighs and ass have swallowed the shorts and made them into almost booty shorts. Her blue crop top shows off her brown washboard of abs, it’s tied just under her large C cup chest and showing plenty of brown cleavage and the trim of a lighter blue bra beneath it. She had joked earlier in the night about being underdressed. You had thought you’d like to under dress her.

Katie’s tall friend from yoga class, Jillian is 6’3” and incredibly thin. Her legs and arms are very long and thin but lightly toned, everything is long and lean. Her hair blond hair is very long and sleek, it hangs most of the way down her back ending just barely above her modest bum. The dress she’s wearing has narrow straps on her thin shoulders, and is relatively tight on her upper body, her chest is very small and does nothing to fill out the dress, but you think you catch a glimpse of semi hard nipples through the fabric. The dress flows out from her narrow hips and shows off some of her thin thighs every time she moves. The dress would be long and tight on anyone else, but on Jillian it’s a bit shorter and loose and flowy, but somehow it works.

Katie’s other CrossFit friend Lauren would be a tall women if she wasn’t standing next to Jillian. She’s probably 5’10” or so, but she is completely stacked. Her hair is a natural fire red, every inch of her skin that isn’t covered in exquisite tattoo work is covered in freckles. There isn’t much not covered in tattoos though, at least that you can see. She’s ripped and stacked at the same time, curvy hips and ass, a bit of an hourglass figure but still muscular, large breasts and thick thighs and arms. Her green eyes keep looking down, her face is cute and rounded. Her black dress is tight over every bit of her. Her massive thighs are stuffed into the skirt, but it’s slit up both sides, allowing the thick tattooed thighs out for air. It hugs her ripped stomach and stretches over her large heavy chest. You shake your head, she’s got the definition of Lora but the mass of Karuna, and a chest halfway between Karuna and Andrea.

Bianca, a tiny Asian woman, she’s not over 5’ probably way under it, you almost wish she was standing next to Jillian just to see the difference. Bianca is solidly built, looking like a miniature cross between Karuna and Lauren. Solidly built thighs sprouting from inside her shirt shorts, a proportional ass rounding the shorts out nicely. Her tight pink T-shirt hugs her flat stomach, faint lines of abs showing through the thin material. The shirt is stretched tight over what look like huge tits on her small body, but which are in reality large B or small C. Her black hair falls to her shoulders, her face is round and cute with delicate features. Her brown eyes are wide and slightly glassy, she’s clearly had a few drinks. In fact all the gym friends seem a bit tipsy. Bianca’s face breaks into a huge smile Jillian apparently says something funny. The only non proportional part of Bianca is her mouth, it’s wide and opens hugely to show perfect white teeth. Her mouth is so big it almost looks comical. But you do allow yourself a quick dirty thought about what she can fit into that monster. You shake your head again.

Standing on the balcony are who can only be Jillians sisters. Two of the tallest women you’ve ever seen. Emily is 6’5” and incredibly thin. Her long blond hair falls all the way down her long back ending just above her tiny bum just like Jillian’s. Her pencil skirt hugs her narrow hips, her thin legs moving inside it, a slit allows one of her lower legs out when she moves. You spot a small tattoo of ocean waves on her ankle just above her smart heels. With the heels she’s easily 6’8”. Without them she’d been even with you. Her dark blazer hides a white button down blouse, with only the top button open, revealing her collarbones and the top of her very small chest.

Sarah, the oldest and largest of the giant sisters towers over Brittany, and pretty much everyone else. She’s probably 6’6” or 7” you’d imagine. She’d be an inch or two taller than you and Emily. She’s got the same high cheekbones as her sisters, but very different eyes, Sarah has deep brown eyes that survey the scene with glee. Her smile is wider than Jillian’s, showing her perfect teeth. Her nose is larger and less pointed than her sisters, but it suits her pretty face. Her face is a little softer and rounder, but there’s clear resemblance. The resemblance takes a break as you scan down her body, where Emily and Jillian have small busts and narrow hips Sarah has full round hips and a larger bust, they’re large but perky C cups. The resemblance resumes when you take in Sarah’s incredibly long and thin arms and legs. Her legs look like they’re miles long, her arms too. Her long thin thighs over long slender calves. It’d be almost comical if she wasn’t absolutely stunning, her hourglass like curves all packed in between long, thin almost spindly arms and legs. But just like her tall thin sisters she’s strikingly attractive. They’re all three tall, thin and almost elegant. She’s dressed very casually. Sarah is wearing a pair of shorts that are very short on her, but they’d probably be long on someone else, her skinny thighs stick out of the loose leg hole and let you catch a glimpse of the rest of her thin leg. She’s topped the shorts with a tight pink T-shirt that is stretched across her shockingly full chest. She’s completed her outfit with low top sneakers that leave a lot uncovered between them and the shorts. You’re glad she didn’t wear heels she’d be over seven feet on the same heels that her sister is wearing.

You look around for Katie but spot her friend Samantha first headed out of the kitchen to join the tall sisters on the balcony a strange smile on her face. And you never quite recall seeing Samantha looking like this ever - draped in a flowy sun-dress, that shows off her pale, freckled, skin and considerable cleavage.

How is it possible that you never noticed just how attractive Katie's best friend is?

You look around against for Katie and smile at your girlfriend as she comes out of the kitchen and sits on the arm of your chair. She smiles and lightly kisses you. She looks stout at all the beautiful women and slightly raises and eyebrow. She giggles and kisses you again. She leans in and whispers into your ear.

“I have a surprise for you baby.” Her voice is soft and she teases your ear with her tongue. You jump a bit at her doing that in front of everyone.

“What is it?” you ask into her ear .

“Anyone you want.” she purrs.

You can almost hear the record scratch.

“What the fuck?” you blurt. The room erupts in laughter.

What the fuck Katie?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)