More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Thisisabadidea Thisisabadidea

What the fuck Katie?

Seriously what the fuck?

Everyone laughs for a few seconds before the room kind of returns to the normal din of conversation. Katie turns to you, a devilish grin on her face, and she wiggles her ass in your lap.

“I’m serious baby.” Katie whispers, “I thought it’d be fun. I’m trying out a wild streak for you.”

“I know I asked but I didn’t think you’d do this.” you say softly, “I just expected a costume or something.”

“You don’t like it?” Katie asks a little hurt.

“It’s just a lot to take in. I’m still in shock.” you admit, “But if you’re in so am I.”

You silently congratulate yourself for getting on board so quickly. Of course the room full of beautiful women didn’t hurt at all.

“How?” You begin, swallowing hard, “How did this happen?”

“Well I was originally planning on just you me and one other.” Katie admits, “So I put out a bunch of feelers a couple months ago. I was shocked that pretty much everybody was game.”

“I mean this is damn near everyone.” you laugh, “Who was a no?”

“That’s what you want to know?” Katie giggles, “A fucking buffet of hot chicks and you want to know what’s not on the menu?”

Katie playfully wiggles deeper into your lap before continuing. You think quickly about taking your question back but Katie cuts you off.

“Shannon is out of town. Alexis just got a new boyfriend and doesn’t want to Jeopardize it. Megan had to work. And Jenn never responded.”

“Jenn? You called my fucking sister?” you gasp.

“Hell both of mine are here.” Katie giggles, “Might have been your fantasy.”

You quickly run down what is missing. Your ex Shannon is a tall thin goth with a decent rack and no inhibitions, that one kind of stings a little. Alexis is Katie’s friend from college, a statuesque Latina with long dark hair, golden brown skin and a beautiful ass. Megan is your college friend, short, toned olive skin, and very flexible. Still even with them off the menu this night is incredibly exciting. You risk a quick thought to Jen, your thin sister. Long dark hair, sparking blue eyes, skinny runner’s body. You shake your head to focus on what’s happening in your living room now. Who is here is much more important than who isn’t.

“So,” Katie began softly, “What or who do you want to do?”

What’s the plan?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)