More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Dear_god Dear_god

Jerk off or not

It’s jerkin time

“Oh thank god the bathroom is empty’ I rush in quickly into a stall throwing my backpack onto the floor and looking down to my pants my balls are already waiting to be unloaded as they throb along with my cock. “Shit my pants are ruined that fucking bitch”

my pants have been stretched out and leaving a massive pre cum stain near my right kneecap the smell is potent and addictive not to be gay but goddamn my cock musk turns me on massively. Taking a deep breath of that cock musk I lost all inhibition and I had no problem letting my rod escape from this cloth prison moaning and groaning while doing so, and starting to stroke it up and down lubing himself up with my own pre.

After a second he started full jerking off so violently that his pre is being flung around the place I didn't care I was lost in a daze of pleasure. I fondle my hung balls barely being able to grab them since they hung so low and grew to the size of mini melons. After 5 minutes of going full on my barbarian dick getting ever so close to cumming my brains out in between pumps I hear the door open “SHIT I was so fucking close to cumming I just need to be quiet yeah ill be ok” i didn’t noticing the obvious flowing puddle of cloudy liquid from my stall at the time.

So standing up and pointing my horse cock close to the toilet the stall door next to me “what kind of fucking idiot goes to the next stall doesn't he know the rules”. With aggressive quiet fapping along with gentle yet firm strokes of his foreskinned dick gently rubbing his tip covering his hand in globs of everflowing pre trying to keep his moans low under his breath. His churning gurgling virile balls start to Clench and flex “Fuck it’s coming it’s coming” I think in my head “yeah looks like it” a purple man with horns who appears to have sizable breast like pecs peeks over the stalls surprising the fuck out of me and making my cock flex involuntarily.

I tried to stop but it was too late my cumshot came out like powerful white stream I lose my balance and fall on my bony ass my cum is spurting all around me some even hitting the ceiling. “Fuck I can’t make a mess” in a fit of horny panic I put the tip of my cock in my mouth filling my mouth with my surprisingly delicious meat, drinking my thick slimy sperm sweet. My stomach started to outdent with the gallons of cum entering my sore stomach and every single gulp is more addicting than the last after 5 minutes of pumping cum down my throat trying not to spill a single more drop.

I’m exhausted and recovering from that surprising nut not having being bloated till I look pregnant and not having enough energy to talk back. “That was so sexy and nasty I loved every minute” the strange purple demon talks to me as he licks up some of the cum dripping from the ceiling “mmh and you taste better than you smell”.

“Now not to be evil or devilish~ but you have 1 minute before someone enters the bathroom and you’re caught with your pants down and covered in your lovely juices but If you make a deal with me I’ll take care of any trouble you make and even help when you need it and in return you quench your lust till your content and then more” he sets out his hands his sexy breast jiggle as he puts out his hand.

Do you take the big titty demon deal

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)