More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Jackman Jackman

What is the rip sound

It’s her skirt

Getting up Milly’s skirt rips entirely down the side barely staying together, looking down in worry Milly tries to make her skirt look fine but it doesn’t work panicking now Milly then remembers. She has her gym shorts in her bag sliding down her skirt and pulling up her shorts and skirt she feels happy with the situation she’s fixed. Heading to English she goes up the stairs and heads into class taking her seat at the back row by the window with no one else present in her row she feels happier.

10 minutes into the lesson

Milly asks if she can go to the toilet and her teacher replies with a yes, heading out she continues down the stairs catching a loose thread of her shirt on a sharp edge of the banister unbeknownst to Milly. As she heads down to the toilets her buttons begin to pop off and then her shirt becomes undone revealing her black sports bra, Milly shrieks in horror as shes now standing with her bra on show in the corridor. Running to the bathroom Milly hides in the cubicle thinking of what to do, trying to close it together it doesn’t work using the toilet and then getting up to pull her shorts, skirt and stockings up she slips splitting all 3 layers apart from her thong.

What does she do now, does she try to salvage the clothes, hide, go to the lost and found or sneak home

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)