More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by AnArcticJackalope AnArcticJackalope

Who approaches?

It’s a goddamn, mother-fucking zombie

Shuffling out of the bushes is a sight you thought you would never see; a corpse, half decayed, with its clothing unrecognizably torn, empty eye sockets, and its hair fallen out. This shit just doesn't happen! I mean, werewolves are one thing, but zombies?!

The second its stench reaches your nose, he is in attack mode. He shifts your body to some amalgamation between human and wolf, and raises his hackles; a growl already escaping his teeth. In a state of shock, you let him, glad for his presence for the first time since you had originally shifted.

The thing shuffles closer to you, and once it passes into his reach, he knocks its head clean off its shoulders with one clean blow. Still in shock, you watch through his eyes as the body drops like a sack of rotting meat. Unable to contain your stomach, you heave half-digested deer meat out of his mouth, and all over the corpse.

Some bit of him nudges at the corners of your mind. 'If there is one there are many. We must keep our strength.'

You do not resist as he takes control back, and shifts completely into his wolf body. You watch from behind his eyes as he starts to dig in to the leftovers of the deer. Your mind races through every bad zombie movie you had ever seen. You began to wonder what civilization will look like when you head back two days from now.

'If they get in our way, WE will hunt.' He replies, sharing with you the taste of blood on his tongue.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)