More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by ittybittyht ittybittyht

What is it?

It’s a double!

“No no! I booked a single!” Alexa yelled. “Why is there another bed?”

“Honey, I switched you to a double,” her mom said. “You need to be able to make friends, not just stay in your room all by yourself.”

“B-but, mom,” Alexa whimpered.

She didn’t want to tell her mom the real reason she booked a single. That would be so embarrassing. Especially with her siblings present. “Come on, Lexi. It’s not so bad,” Cole said. “I’m sure your roommate will be very nice. I remember my roommate and I became good friends. We still stay in touch.”

Her family set up all of her things and then left. “Have a good time, sweetheart. Let us know if you need anything,” her father said, kissing her on her cheek. “Call us every once in awhile, please.”

“Thank you, daddy. I’ll see you,” Alexa said, hugging her dad.

As soon as the door closed she groaned. What was she going to do now? She couldn’t wear her diapers in front of someone else! And she couldn’t be caught wetting the bed either. Why did her mom have to switch rooms on her? Why didn’t she at least tell her she was doing it? Alexa sighed. She just hoped that her roommate would at least be a good one.

Who is her roommate?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)