More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tinylittlecocked Tinylittlecocked

What happens to Jake today?

It's prom night.

Jake was really looking forward to prom this year. Jake knew there were a lot of girls that wanted to go with him. Last year, Jake had a ball. Jake and his group of friends all got really drunk and smoked a few blunts before heading to prom. They all had an awesome time dancing around all drunk and high.

After the prom there was a killer after party. It was one of the best party's of junior year. Since they were seniors this year, Jakes grade was planning on partying after prom, all throughout the next day. Since Jake loved to party, this was something he was really looking forward to.

Jake wanted to bring a date this year. Last year he went to prom with a group of 8 of his friends. There were 3 guys, including Jake, then 5 girls in the group. Besides from Jake, the other guys were named Victor and Al. The girls were named Nicole, Alexis, Christy, Gina and Kim. The entire group danced together and enjoyed themselves at the prom last year.

Jake wanted a date this year, because he wanted a better chance to get laid on prom night. Since the school was had been going through renovations the past few years, they couldn't have prom at the school. Last year they had it at a hotel ball room. The only problem was a few students used their parents credit card to get hotel rooms for them and their dates to hook up.. Again this year the school couldn't have prom at the school.

Where is prom this year.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)