More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ddust Ddust

Who is his dorm mate? Does he even make it there?

It's me, Brandon!

As Peter approached his dorm room door he could hear music blasting. At first it was indistinguishable as anything other than heavy bass sounds. But as he got closer he realized that it was coming from his would be dorm. And it was Beyonce.

With a deep sigh he went inside.

The music was even louder now. The dorm was far bigger than his room at home, and exactly half had already been occupied. Very occupied.

One wall was dominated by a massive rainbow flag and a Magic Mike poster. Over the bed, which was decked out in white silk sheets, were side by side posters of Beyonce and Britney Spears. For a moment Peter wasn't sure he was in the right place until he realized he wasn't alone.

A slim blonde boy came skipping out of the small closet on the other side of the room. His eyes closed he made a dramatic jump stop and began to sing along with Beyonce into his imaginary microphone.

Peter took a moment to examine his new would be roommate. Though they were likely the same age the other boy seemed younger, probably because he was so petite. He was exceedingly feminine, sporting small white booty shorts of some incredibly soft looking material. His tank top was just as white but emblazoned with a large pink heart on the front.

Watching the other boy toss his shaggy blonde hair and wiggle his butt Peter had to admit the boy was pretty. His older brother would have called him a nancy-boy(and that was the nicest thing he would call him). Peter expected to encounter new people, and he's HEARD of homosexuals though he never met one. He just didn't expect it to be in his own room. Or so VERY gay.

"Oh my god!!!!" Came a shrill squealing as the other boy realized he was being watched.

"I am SOOOOOOOO sorry you had to see that. Oh my god, so embarrassing. " the pretty blonde teenager lowered the music and padded over to Peter on bare feet.

"I'm Brandon. " he said sticking out a slim delicate hand.

"Peter. " he managed, dropping his bags and taking Brandon's hand in his.

"Hey Pete! Helluva grip you have there! Well, this out home! As you can see I've decorated MY side, the rest is all yours. Sorry about the music I can be a LITTLE over the top sometimes. "

Peter smiled good naturedly.

"Yea... A little over the top....I bet" he thought to himself.

"Well luv I have to get shaking. There are a BUNCH of parties this week and I have zero point zero zero suitable outfits. " Brandon practically skipped back to his closet emerging seconds later in a pair of equally right mesh shorts and sandals.

He paused for a moment in from of his mirror posing both normally and increasingly suggestively before giggling to himself. He applied a thick coat of pink lip gloss which made mouth absolutely shimmer before twirling around.

"Ta!" He shouted over his shoulder as he left, leaving Peter to blink dumbly at the flamboyant whirlwind that just passed by him.

Unpacking didn't take much, since he didn't HAVE much. Some clothes, his computer. Pictures of his family. He hung an American flag over his bed (though much smaller than the rainbow flag dominating Brandon's wall) and a very stereotypical poster of John Belushi chugging a bottle of whiskey.

Brandon had left behind an exhaustive list of the house parties tonight. Some hosted by frats or sororities. Others by various campus groups. Peter looked through it then sat on his bed trying to figure out what to do with himself

The world is your oyster!

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)