More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 12 by TheDespaxas TheDespaxas

LEVEL UP, BABY!!!

It's far from over.

John ran to look at the spot where the slime died. He just lvled up and got some loot, his life became just like one of the games he spent years playing.

He looked closely at the three things on the ground. He didn't know if this amount of loot was normal or if it was a consequence of his Gamer's luck skill.

He recognized easily one of the things, money! The monster dropped 13.37$ in small change and 1$ bills. This was not a fortune but as he became stronger it could add up to a nice sum and he already got all that money from Vanessa.

The second thing was a small glass jar full of a green substance. He used Observe to confirm his suspicions.

Pint of slime: this special jar contains some slime. This slime retains the properties of the monster but lacks intellect and won't leave the jar by itself. It will replenish if fed fluids.

"Ha-ha, exactly what I thought. I don't know if it will dissolve everything but there are nice uses for this with its appetite for clothes. And feeding it will be fun, I think," he said after picking up the jar to put it in his inventory with the money.

The third item was a ring. Once again he scanned it to know more.

Shiny ring: special item. This simple silver ring makes its wearer more liked.
+2 CHA
+2 LIB
+10 relationship points
+20% positive relation modifier
-20% negative relation modifier

John didn't lose a second to equip this ring. The perfect tool for him to slowly improve his standing. He thought about June and how much score he had with her, between this, the ring and her thong she would end up his plaything.

He looked at his character sheet to see what had changed.

He was at 64/800 xp for lvl5.
85/85 hp
90/90 mp

And he just got 5 points to add to his stats. He wasn't sure yet in which stats to put them though. Should he lessen his weaknesses and spend them for better strength, charisma or endurance? Or boost his strengths by adding to his intellect, agility or libido?

His thinking about it was interrupted by a lot of noise in the street around the corner of the building. Somehow the invisible wall covered the buildings here too, making impossible to enter.

SPLAT!
SPLOOSH!
BLAM!

He walked carefully to the corner and, remembering he was naked, equipped his clothes again. He'd have to remove them to fight a slime up close but something was happening and he couldn't just approach with his hard dick leading the way.

Taking a small glance he saw other slimes, but these ones were nearly humanoid for the most part. They looked vaguely like naked girls.
Observe
Goo girl lvl10 creature.
1000/1000 hp
This advanced form of slime uses its high libido and charisma to trap people and feed on their bodily secretions.

1000hp! Lvl10! That was a bit too high for him. But it looked like there was someone beating the shit out of these things. He had to see who it was.

Des#12_CharacterSheet

Intelligence gathering.

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)