More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by tallwoodx2 tallwoodx2

What is Harry's new life?

It's a harem life for Harry!

"Well sweetie, you didn't have nearly enough love in your past life so this time around your getting as much as you can handle, maybe more, *giggles*, oh, and Harry?" Lily smirked saucily at her son as she proceeded to straddle his waist, pressing herself fully against his aroused form "I think it’s time I show you just how much I love you, both as mother and as a woman" Lily purred to her son before grabbing him in a hungry kiss to Harry eager response grabbing Lily firmly around her back and groping her luscious ass to her delight "mmm, do like my ass honey? good because I’m all yours from now, however you wish~, so baby how about we stop playing and you show me just how much of man you really are~" Lily said before yelping as Harry picked her up and turned around to lay her on the edge of the tub and proceeded to ravage her.

Harry's mouth, hands and finally his cock were all being used to satisfy the beautiful and wanton woman her called his mother. "Yes baby! YES! Take ME! Make Me Yours! YES!!!" Lily Moaned out as her son took her in ways she never dreamed possible, his mouth was on her neck kiss, nipping and biting her flesh sending thrills through her body from that alone but with his hands caressing and squeezing her breasts switching from gently to roughly in random intervals this alone would have been enough to push her to orgasm. But his cock was the best part of this in Lily's opinion and that beast of a thing at 13.5 inches long and 3.5 inches thick Harry's cock was the perfect size to destroy her pussy for any other man; and she couldn't be happier.

As for Harry he couldn't get enough of Lily's body just her voce alone was enough to put to the edge but the way her body moved, her hands clinging and scratching his back, her wrapped around him not letting him leave (not that he wanted to), her breasts overflowing in his hands and her flesh tasting delicious in his mouth her wanted, no needed more of her. Harry wasn't sure if he wanted to stop or if he even could; but the best part of this his mother's pussy it's feel, warmth and the way it was moulding to his cock if he wasn't in heaven before, he was now. Harry and Lily loved every moment of their embrace, and this was only the first round, and they continued for hours, maybe more, and in every position, they could think off, they didn’t care what they just wanted more of each other until finally after God knows how long (and who thoroughly enjoyed the show) both finally began to rest with both back in the tub and Lily gently riding her son, and her last orgasm, to completion kissing each other contentedly.

Lily settled against her son, who through their marathon was healed by the water and grown to his proper height of 6'1, but left his cock within her, loving the feeling and fullness it provided her. Harry looked down at her beautiful, and satisfied, mother "so... what now?" "mmm?" Lily hummed lightly as she blinked off a doze she was falling into before smiling at her son and giving him a quick kiss and said " well baby, I did promise you a new life and I intend to deliver so we'll be reborn in a world filled beautiful woman all eager for you, and your cock~; now I hope you'll be a good son and not leave your poor mother alone, okay?" Harry chuckled before he began to thrust lightly into Lily's pussy "I don't think that’s going to be a problem" he mused laughing quietly as Lily closed her eyes to enjoy the feeling of her sons cock moving inside of her his thrusts getting faster with each one "mmmm, good to hear baby, not sit back and relax because when you wake up you'll be in a world filled with beautiful, sexy woman who can't get enough of you, me included~" Lily added with a wink before leaning in and lovingly kissing her son "I love you my baby, and I'm never letting you go again" Harry smiled into his Mother's lips "love you to Mom, and I don't want to let you go either" both smiled as each other before resuming their kiss and both cumming as a Light spread over them.

Where and how does Harry wake up?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)