More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Linlex Linlex

Who is the Marriage candidate?

It's a HERO! And a Saintess...

"Demon King!!!!! Your vile nature and the wicked atrocities shall be judges by the light and my holy sword!!!!!" A man with golden hair and sky blue eyes shouts with burning passion as he stares at the demon throne.

"Wait, where is the demon king, and who are you?" The golden-haired man tilts his head as he stares at Rejina in confusion. He heard of the legends of the succubus demon queen Rejina and imagined a devil with wings and a tail wearing revealing clothing. Instead, he saw a normal village girl with a gentle smile.

"Hello, my name is Rejina and who might you be," Rejina said while licking her lips as she took in his appearance.

'Ohohohoh, this is the perfect man for me. I am sure of it this time. This Hero will be the one I know it Yay~ Yay~ Yay~' She cheered inwardly.

"Alexander are you insane I told you to wait for us before challenging the demon king!" A woman shouted as she ran through the doors.

Regina's smile instantly turned into a scowl for a moment as she took in the appearance of the woman. She was dressed as a Saintess, and she looked the part with golden hair and fair features and a large bust that made her look like an ethereal angel.

"Sorry, Erika I wanted to return peace as soon as possible!" The Hero Alexander shouted.

"Baka, I don't want to lose you and remember this is our fight so let's do our best afterward I need to tell you something," She said with obvious affection, but those affections went right over the Hero's head. He was always dense and acted the part of dense protagonists with nothing but justice on his brain.

It was quite clear to Rejina that the Saintess Erika of the Alure kingdom had the hots for the Hero, but she didn't give a shit. Heros were the best candidates for husbands, and if she hadn't overestimated the previous Hero's sex drive, she might have been happily married, at least that what she thought.

"So your name is Alexander! I like men like you how about we have dinner first I had my subordinates make dinner. You can't fight on an empty stomach, can you?" Rejina said, making Sebastion sigh before getting to work.

"Umm, what?" The Hero said with a lot of confusion. This was the legendary Rejina the woman who never aged and stole countless men across the continent. That woman was dressed like a villager and asking to have dinner together!

"NO Alexander it's a trap we must defeat her now!" The saintess shouted with her staff at hand.

"Don't worry I don't need to use traps here let's just have a conversation, I want to get to know you first Alexander~" Rejina playfully walks up to the Hero and kisses him on the cheek making the Hero's face as red as a tomato.

"Y-y-you w-what?!" The Hero stutters uncontrollably while the saintess attempts to control her undying rage.

The Hero is confusion and is lead by the Rejina by the hand to a table with a grand feast that makes the exhausted hero gulp and makes his resistance falter. To him, Rejina just looked like a normal village girl, and he couldn't bring himself to hurt her. Rejina sits on Alexander right and places one hand on his legs while the saintess with anger reluctantly sits down on his left.

She hated Rejina and thought of her as a conniving bitch. She had heard of the many women who had lost their men to the demon known as Regina. She would never allow Alexander to leave her sight for even a second.

'Alexander is mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine mine, you cant take him from me bitch, He is mine!!!!!!!!!!'

While Erika was lost in thoughts they began to eat, the Hero was unafraid of poison because of his resistance and also because the kingdoms greatest healer was sitting to his left. They began to eat, but his thought became more and more blurry as he felt something against his lower area. His breathing became hot.

'Hehe, he has a nice dick, that great! If you want a man, the best way is to attack him with your body! And if you're going to do that they better have a nice dick!! Hehe ~" Rejina gloats as she begins to unzip Alexanders pants and stroke Alexanders cock without the saintesses knowledge.

'Now I just need to screw the Hero, and he will be my husband, Ohohoho!'

(I have plans for many different people to come through the door, so far I have planned This Hero, a female hero (Gender Bender!) An Orc who made a wrong turn and a nearby village elder who needs help. I also want to make a reverse harem route. I won't be releasing many chapters till next week sorry! I am still a newbie writer, and I don't take much time writing each chapter, so there are probably a lot of mistakes, sorry again!)

Let the screwing begin!...Fuck its a Yandere!

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)