More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by TestSubject57 TestSubject57

What happens when you awaken?

It's Saturday

When you finally wake up, you glance over at your alarm clock. It's 8:37 on Saturday morning. You remember the dream very clearly. As you get up, you wonder if it was real or just a dream. You've been out of highschool for a year and work at your local grocery store. Luckily, you don't work weekends, so you have all day to test things out.

Getting up, you throw on a pair a shorts and a t-shirt. You walk downstairs and grab a quick breakfast before heading out. As you leave the house you hollar a goodbye to your parents and start down the sidewalk. Cataching the bus, you head to the library. You figure that there will be enough people there, but that it'll be quiet enough to test your new powers.

Once at the library, you wander about a while, thumbing through a book here and there. After about a half-hour of casing the place, you decide to make a move. You find one of the female staff shelving books in the back of one of the fiction shelves, away from the main paths. You approach her and see that her nametag says "Tiffany Carter: Page".

Looking up from her cart, she sees you and asks, "Hi, can I help you find something?"

It's now or never you think so you try something simple. "Um yeah. Would you rather let me squeeze your breast or burn your hand?"

"What kind of question is that? Squeeze my breast of course. Why would I want you to burn my hand."

You reach out and gently squeeze her left breast. She giggles slightly as you do, but you suspect it's more an involuntary reaction then a conscious choose. You decide to try again, something a little bolder this time.

"Would you rather french kiss me for a minute or run nude through the library?" you ask.

"French kiss, duh."

With that, she steps around her cart, grabs you gently and lays a big kiss on your lips. You surrender to it and soon her tongue is poking around yours. After a minute, she releases you and go back to work. You leave her to it. You could definitely have a lot of fun with this power. Where to go next and what to try?

What now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)