More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Chippy54 Chippy54

What's next?

Issei x Rias

They are couple who decided to become home nudists. Issei was nervous about exposing himself to Rias, sure he had been naked around her and but he always covered his pubic area from her out of shyness. But Rias informed him that they were lovers and that they had nothing to hide from each other.

Issei blushed and gulped as he started to strip first he took off his socks, then his shirt exposing his upper body, then took off his pants leaving him in his briefs. Rias smiles and blushed at Issei’s semi-exposed state. Issei’s body is suprisingly attractive, his body was toned with lean muscles that he had gained from his training, and then her eyes went down to Issei’s crotch and her eyes widened at the big bulge in his briefs.

Rias then encouraged Issei to procceed. Issei blushed but quickly steeled himself. He then quickly pulled down his underwear causing his erection to spring out. Issei sighed in relief at his dick being free and no longer confined, but blushed heavily as he realized he is now fully exposed in front of Rias. Rias’ eyes were glued Issei’s cock as it stood at 8 inches long. She didn’t think Issei would have a dick this big, as she was drooling at it. She then asked Issei to turn around and show her the back, Issei complied and show her his ass, Rias thought Issei had a pretty nice ass. After a few seconds he turned back around and asked what she thought, and Rias replied that she thought Issei looked handsome and she really liked what she saw. Issei blushed at the praise both flattered and embarrased. It is now Rias’ turn.

Rias proceeded by removing her socks, then her shirt, and finally her skirt, as she now stands before him in her purple lacy lingerie. Issei’s mouth is agape as he observed her sexy figure, Rias smirked and blushed at Issei’s reaction. Rias then turned around and unstrapped her bra and let fall off, she then bent foward turned her head towards Issei as she winked at him then started to remove her panties exposing her ass to him. Issei’s eyes widened at Rias’ body he is only seeing her back but damn! Her smooth soft skin, her perky round booty which made him his penis twitch at the sight of it. Rias then turned around exposing her front to Issei. Issei is totally speechless at Rias’ beauty, dd-cup breasts, a flat stomach, and her shaved pussy. Sure Issei had seen Rias naked many times but her beauty still took his breath away.

They both just stood there in silence as they both drank in the sight of each others bodies. Issei broke the silence and asked what happens now, Rias then said it is time to relish each other in the pleasure of the flesh.

Rias then aproached Issei and asked him to turn around, he did showing his back to her. Rias then ran her hands down his back the enjoying feeling of his skin, then Rias kneeled down to admire Issei’s ass. Rias then gave a sultry smile and said “I must say, Issei-Kun you have such a really nice ass.” Issei blushed a bit and said thanks but jumped a bit when she placed both of her hands on his ass. Rias slowly ran her hands on Issei’s buttcheeks and gently squeezed them as she admired the firmness and softness of it. She did this for about a minute then gave both of his cheeks a few more pats and planted a kiss on each buttcheek. Before she stood back up she gave Issei’s posterior a quick slap which caused Issei to yelp startled at what Rias did.

She then had Issei turn to face her and she quickly started feeling up his front. First she ran her hands over his pecs and abs enjoying his muscles and his arms and biceps. She also ran her tongue of his pecs and abdomen, relishing the taste of his skin. She also planted kisses on his chest and abs as she trailed down to his waist causing Issei to moan in pleasure. Then she kneeled down and looked at Issei’s erect dick. Rias drooled a bit at the size of it, 8 inches long and an inch thick and his tesctcles surrounded by brown curls. Sure she had seen Issei naked many times but seeing his cock up close and personal was something else entirely. It was taking every ounce of willpower she had to not suck him off here and there. She then gripped the base of his cock with her right hand and gentley put her left hand on his nuts. Issei hissed in pleasure at the feeling of Rias’ soft hands on his nether regions, and did his best not to cum on her while she’s having her turn. She slowly jiggled his balls with her left hand then after that she slowly began to pump Issei’s penis a bit and admired the hardness of his cock. Then she ungripped it and slowly ran her fingers over his length and the head of his penis. She then gave the tip a quick kiss which caused Issei to yelp before she ran her hands on his legs.

After she is done she stood up to thank him and he said no problem while he was panting hard and blushing. Now it was Issei’s turn. Rias then turned her back to Issei and flipped her long red hair over her shoulder allowing him to have his feel. Issei then gentley ran his hands over her back admiring the smoothness of her skin. Issei then kneeled down to look at Rias’ ass. Rias’ ass was well toned with some perk to it. Issei steeled himself as he proceeded to place his hands on Rias’ ass, she moaned at Issei’s firm hands on her cheeks. Issei slowly ran his hands on her butt as he also admired the firmness and softness of it. He did this for about a minute then gently patted both of her cheeks like he was playing the bongo drums as they gently jiggled, which caused Rias to giggle a bit at this. Issei then gave her each of her asscheeks a kiss like she did to his. He then let out a mischevious as grin as thought of an idea to repay Rias for the ass slap. Issei brushed his erection against her ass as he stood back up causing Rias to have a pleasant shiver down her spine.

Rias turned around allowing Issei the chance to feel up her front. Issei gulped in anticipation at being able to place his hands on Rias’ perky breasts. Sure he had felt her breasts before but it was still a wonderful experience. Issei then used both of his to grope her breasts which caused Rias to lustfully moan. Issei started to smoothly rub her tits and enjoyed how soft yet firm they feel in his hands. Rias defintely had some ‘A’ grade titties, or ‘DD’ grade. Issei then placed both of his hands underneath each boob as he gently bounced them on each hand. After that he gentley patted both her breasts for a bit then he gently poked and lightly pinched her nipples with had gotten stiff with arousal. He then proceeded to place his face between her breasts and motor boated them. This caused Rias to laugh a bit as it tickled her but then moan as his ran his mouth over her breasts and her nipples. After that Issei then kneeled down to rub his hands on her flat toned stomach, as well as lick it and plant a few kisses, before finally reaching her vagina. Issei’s mouth is slight agape as he stared at Rias’ pussy. She was an innie and she had no hair down there indicating that she shaved down their. (Issei Hyodou you are one lucky SOB!) Rias hissed and moaned as Issei gentely ran his finger over her pussy lips. Her pussy is starting get wet from this stimulation, as he kept gentley running his finger over it. Issei did not insert a finger, not wanting to go that far yet. Issei felt some of her essence on fingers and quickly licked them off before she noticed. Issei then gave it a quick kiss before moving on to her legs. After he was done feeling Rias’ long well toned legs he stood up to face her.

They were both panting from the sexual stimulation and then they proceeded to embrace each other and kissed.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)