More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BigZDE BigZDE

Who is our protagonist?

Issac, a guy waking up to a two-foot long erection and grapefruit sized balls

Isaac cradled his head as he came to consciousness in someone's bedroom, in someone's bed, with someone's covers on him. It wasn't his. He hated the color of the walls, not viscerally, but like, just really didn't like it. He wasn't in his room. Where was he? It seemed familiar. He internally sighed as he remembered the party last night. Well, he remembered going to and arriving at the party, eating, drinking, and... more. He felt a slight arousal go over him at the details he could barely remember. Wait, something was laying on his hip. It was warm and limp. He slowly put his hand down over to it and...

Oh, it was part of him?

Isaac's hand slowly slide down the object to where it was attached to him, where his cock should be. But, the thing he was holding was his cock? It was huge, and flaccid, and the shaft was laying across the tip. He moved his legs to start and sit up, and he felt some other objects move. They must be foreign, right? He looked down, his hands sliding under the covers to find to big orbs that filled them. His balls. In a moment of anxiety, he threw the covers off, revealing himself. He was nude, which was weird for him, he usually slept clothed, but that wasn't on his mind at the moment.

"What the hell?" he said at his junk. He took himself in, he was big. He was huge! He was girthy and, and it felt good. He watched in aroused fascination as it started growing erect. How it, with each rapid pulse of his heart, grew longer, and thicker. He watched the shaft stand up, and up and up. He put his feet over the side of the twin bed and felt his balls hang down. They were heavy. His cock surged as it became fully erect, level with his chin.

"God damn." he gently gripped it, his breath hitching in his throat. It felt amazing to touch. He tentatively reached his other hand up and touched it. It felt even better. He looked around the room, he could already feel an orgasm, but didn't want to make a mess. He got up, ugh, feeling it move and bounce and his balls swing was so good. He couldn't do anything but moan as a gallon of precum oozed out, leaving a trail to the small bathroom. He pointed his cock into the tub and jerked himself, doing his best to try and feel the entire length of himself, each movement making it harder to stand until he finally came.

The first pump was.. euphoric. He had to put a hand over his mouth to keep quiet. He wasn't sure why he did, but felt the need to remain quiet. The first huge pump travelled out, the thick rope of cum splatted against the wall of the tub, the next one landing on the floor of it, and then the next, and the next, and the next. His orgasm went on for minutes, filling the bottom of the tub with his thick potent cum.

"Shit" Isaac said to himself under his breath. He didn't know it was possible for a human to cum so much at once. But he also didn't know how he was still conscious with how much blood it must take to fill all of his rod. He looked at it, it was still completely hard, a large drop of cum hanging from the tip. He grabbed some toilet paper and cleaned it off, not sure what to do with the tub he left it. "Not my house, I guess..." he justified to himself. He goes out into the room, and looks around the floor. The clothes he wore aren't there. He starts thinking about what to do, and then his stomach grumbles, reminding he hasn't eat in a bit.

What does he do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)