More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by majus majus

Who are these agents? (Name, country, agency)

Isaac Nicholson, USA, CIA

Isaac Nicholson, a CIA agent, is good looking man with a fit body. He is currently in house of Lana Carney, wife of rich businessman.

Lana Carney - an attractive brunette with voluptuous body – is on her all fours on floor, moaning in pleasure as Isaac pounds her. She's wearing garter belt, brown stockings and red high-heels while Isaac is naked.

Before Lana can orgasm for fifth time, Isaac slows down his movements. Lana shudders as he starts massaging a point between her shoulder blades.

“Does your husband know about this? Don't want to tell him something he shouldn't know.” he continued interrogation of unsuspecting Lana.

A month ago he approached Lana, whom CIA suspected of spying for Commies. He pretended to be a corrupt bureaucrat in White House. Lana carefully interviewed him. Isaac pretended to take her bribe and gave her some useless data, which she could easily verify. After two weeks, he seduced her.

Satisfied, she started including him in her activities. Turned out, that she was selling information in exchange for money. Isaac couldn't really understand this. Even through she was rich, she sold her own country... for petty money.

Today he was warping up his investigation.

“No, ah! The fool doesn't know anythi... ah, right there. He doesn't... ah! know anything...”

Satisfied with answer, Isaac brought her to orgasm with few swift movements.

While Lana was basking in afterglow, Isaac bound her arms behind her back with zip-tie.

First she noticed, after coming to, was that her hands were bound, then she noticed the gun (Colt Trooper) that Isaac was holding.

“Did you really think your actions will go unnoticed? That you wouldn't be found?” he asked after forcing her on her knees. He never behaved like that in front of her – like he was completely different man... and that scared her.

Then the meaning of his words hit her.

“Please! I can make you rich! I have- Ah!” she screamed as Isaac twisted her nipple. When her mouth was opened, he gagged her with her own panties and secured them with stocking he found in drawer.

“You betrayed the Greatest country on Earth. And now you will pay for that.” With that said, he covered her head with black bag, blocking her vision.

While Isaac was putting on his clothes, he considered whether to give Lana something more to wear. After a moment he discarded the idea. What she had on, was more than enough in place she was going to.

After he put on his clothes, Isaac put Lana's disrobed clothes into drawers and retrieved all evidence about her little conspiracy.

During his activities, Lana hadn't moved from her position. Clad only in stockings, high-heels and garter-belt, kneeling, bound, her head covered with bag, trembling with fear...

When he finished, Isaac led his prisoner into garage. He opened trunk of Lana's car - blue Plymouth Roadrunner.

“You will behave.” She tensed as he trailed gun's barrel over her skin. “I don't exactly need you alive.” She shuddered and whimpered at his threat.

Isaac now knew she would behave and not cause any problems. He her inside trunk and closed it.

He closed the house and drove out.

Half an our later Isaac parked in front of 'Sunday’s Dinners' restaurant and walked inside. He sat next to gorgeous blond and puts his car keys next to her keys.

Rebecca Webb was Isaac's friend and co-worker, working in IT department – Interrogation and . Even through he acquired some intel from Lana, she had to be properly interrogated. They had yet to know who recruited Lana and the names of people she managed to recruit.

For a few minutes they sat in silence drinking coffee, enjoying their company.

“So how was she?” Rebecca asked.

Isaac thought for a moment.

“Attractive, great voluptuous body... and boring in bed.”

Rebecca laughed.

“Like most women. That's why it's so easy to seduce them - show them few tricks in bed, liven up their sexual life and they will fall for you.”

She finished her coffee and took key from his car.

“See you around.”

Isaac watched as she drove his car away, with Lana still in trunk.

He had no doubt that Lana will tell everything she knows – everybody can be broken, its only matter of time. He briefly wondered what will happen with Lana when Rebecca was done with her.

He quickly discarded this though.

It wasn't important.

What mattered, is that he done his patriotic duty in stopping red infestation. He got rid of traitor, before she became a threat to the Greatest Country in the World – USA!

What does agent Isaac do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)