More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Guforess Guforess

Who is it?

Isaac, 22, part-time security guard

Isaac stood outside the run-down pizzeria. The whole store was in an isolated area and the location a 15 minute drive from the nearest town. The whole store was caked in a layer of dust and rust, paint flaking and wallpaper chipping. The hands of time have not been gentle on this place.

Isaac checked the time on his watch: 11.57 p.m. He was 3 minutes early, though he wasn't sure if his employer cared for timeliness. The way they worded it, this job was important.

He remembered how it was just 2 days ago when he was casually looking for online job openings, knowing that he would be finishing college soon and couldn't be staying in his dorm forever. He needed a quick way to make money to cover rent for one of the cheaper apartments with a roommate. A place to stay while he got a more stable job.

As he scrolled down, dissatisfied with how less the employers were offering or that it was all minimum wage, a tempting offer caught his eye.


PART-TIME SECURITY GUARD NEEDED [URGENT] [5 NIGHT WORK PERIOD] [GOOD PAY]

Requirements: Fairly athletic, able to stay up for 6 hours at night, attentive to detail, able to follow instructions, won't mind doing solo work

Details: Part-time security guard needed (18+, no academic credentials/experience needed) for 5 day work period. Must be able to commit fully. Applicants accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Applicants will be working from 12 A.M - 6 A.M for 5 consecutive nights as a security guard monitoring company assets. Duties include making sure store perimeter is secure and nothing gets stolen.

Pay: $25 dollars per hour


The last part caught Isaac's attention. $25 per hour? For 5 days of work? It was almost too good to be true! Why was no one taking it?

Being suspicious of a scam, Isaac clicked on the employer company profile.


FREDDY FAZBEAR'S PIZZA

-verified profile-

Profile info:

Formerly known as Fredbear's Family Diner, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza was formed after a rebranding in 1983. Since then, Freddy Fazbear's Pizza has been dedicated to providing the best dining experience for both children and adults alike. We strive to put quality above all, and the enjoyment of every family is our ultimate goal we strive towards. Having over 30 years of experience and more than 40 outlets across the country, we hope to bring joy to those who step through our doors.


"So it is a genuine job..." Issac thought aloud, sending in his application.

The reply came in a day after and the employer gave more information, including the location: an old, closed down pizzeria outlet on the outskirts of town. Apparently they just noticed there were still some... "useful assets" that remained untouched in the store since it was closed for around 20 years, and they needed a security guard to guard them until they could send a team to recover those assets.

Isaac took the job, thinking it would be easy enough. Though that was then, and now... He was starting to get an uneasy feeling at the pit of his stomach.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)