More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Danilka1253 Danilka1253

My twink...

Is lonely.

Zander was 4'11 with long hair. He usually kept it in s neat bun, or sometimes a ponytail. His face was dusted with freckles on the upper part of cheeks and nose. He covered the rest of his body because he was scrawny and couldn't seem to grow body hair like he wanted. Most of all, he was lonely.

(A week ago, he tried to ask out a crush, but the guy said he was straight. As soon as Zander dropped his head, the guy said he would give him a chance. He took him to a jock party. Zander thought he would finally fit in, but it was a prank. The guy never showed up to the party. Apparently he had a girlfriend. The biggest guys on the university's team corned Zander in a bedroom. They told Zander to strip. Intimidated, he complied. He stripped down to his briefs. They told him to take them off or he would regret it.

Zander shook his head in fear. The guys pulled out their cameras and counted down to take the picture and send to the entire campus. One of the guys thought it would be funny and yanked down Zander's underwear and cut his hair. Zander covered his burning face. He was scared, angry, and embarrassed.

Some of the guys dropped their phones and their jaws. Others froze. "Woah!" said one guy. One took a picture and the other guys looked at him. "Hey man, come on. Delete it," they said. The guy gave an evil smile and sent it to 5 random people. Even though the other guys beat that guy up, Zander's picture was still out there.)

Today, Zander walked through the school. As he passed by, the halls became quiet. People looked him up and down. Zander put up his hood knowing people knew. He ran down the hall as everyone's eyes drilled into him. He tried to cover his reddened face.

That was when he ran full into someone. Zander fell down. His hat slid back. His hair was cut much shorter. Zander quickly went to nab his hat, but a tall guy with dark hair and tanned skin was holding it. The guy examined the hat and handed it back to Zander.

"Hey there. There's no rush, bro."

Zander saw his face and was shocked. The guy with dark hair had creamy brown eyes, was average height, and fit. He reached his hand out to Zander. Zander was still frozen. The guy grabbed Zander by the arms and stood him up, brushing off his sleeves.

"You're okay, little guy," he winked at Zander. The bell rang and everyone started walking to their classes. "Nice hair by the way." Zander's face went bright red as the guy walked away.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)