More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superman07 superman07

Who's bikini is it and where are they?

Irina Shayk (trailer)

The tag reads: Irina Shayk.

You instantly recognize the name of course, for multiple reasons. One she was the 2011 SI cover girl, two she’s been dating the famous Portugese footballer Cristiano Ronaldo for a while now, and third and most basically she caught your eye as soon as you saw her on the plane over here.

Walking towards where you knew her trailer was your mind started to flow with thoughts and images of the Russian beauty. She had a bit of an exotic look to her with her brunette hair, and tanned skin and whenever she was shooting photos everything about her oozed sex. Her lips were one of her best features, naturally large and you couldn’t help but think how perfect they would be for sucking dick. Hands down though was her god-given ass. Of all the models you had worked with nothing got you more worked up then when she bent over or did a standing shot with her behind towards you.

Before you know it you’ve reached Irina’s trailer and have successfully given yourself a raging hard-on in the process. “Fuck, shit…” you can’t show up at her door like this. Thinking quickly you adjust the waistband of your pants for the old highschool trick. Unforuntately it doesn’t work so well but it’ll have to do for now. If you go and try to work it off she’ll be late for the shoot and you’ll be fired.

Knocking on the door of the trailer there is a moment of silence before the door is pulled open and the Russian goddess stands before you. She’s only wearing a green silk robe which only causes you pain as your dick throbs against your waistband. “Ms. Shayk” you manage, not sure if you’re on first name terms with her. “I have you bikini for the day” holding up the hangar she smiles in acknowledgement.

“Oh of course! Thank you” she says, taking the hangar from you before stepping aside, “Would you like to come in? Make sure everything is in place?”

It wasn’t much of an option, despite having a painful boner, you weren’t going to turn this offer down. “Uh, sure” you say returning the friendly smile. Being careful as you walked up the steps you entered her trailer. It wasn’t anything too fancy, as we all had our own hotel rooms this was just an on-set thing. But still, it was nice.

“You can call me Irina by the way. It’s John right? You’re doing my make-up?” she questioned as she placed the bikini on the kitchen counter. You’re a little surprised that she even knows who you are but you nod after a moment’s hesitation.

“Yeah. I get that honor” you say, laughing lightly as she grins at you.

“Take a seat while I go try this on” she instructs you, nodding towards the small couch. Following her words, after all who were you to say no, you move towards the couch and take a seat. Unfortunately you seem to have forgotten about the rod trapped between your pants and as you bend to sit down it slips from under your waistband and you are now successfully pitching a tent.

does she notice?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)