More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by superman07 superman07

does she notice?

of course! it was why she invited you in

You try frantically, yet inconspicuously to cover up the tent you’ve pitched through your khaki shorts. Cursing yourself for forgetting about it so easily. Looking up, you hope Irina already made her way to the bathroom. Instead you find her eyes transfixed on yours, or rather your cock.

“Shit..fuck..i’m sorry this is..unprofessional..i should go” you say finally finding your voice after a few moments of stunned silence. You stand up which only seems to make the situation worse as you’re dick was now pointing directly at the supermodel. Before you could say anything or go anywhere you felt manicured fingers against your chest pushing you backwards onto the couch. You looked up at her in shock and bewilderment wondering if this was really happening.

“Don’t apologize John why do you think I invited you in” Irina’s voice now had a sultry tone to it. That trait of oozing sex you had thought about earlier was now being shown before you live. “Did you really think something that…massive could be hidden under your pants?”

I went further into disbelief with each word she spoke, “Uh…well I had hoped…?” you managed to get out, your eyes still glued to hers as she moved towards me, her hand running over your thigh, causing you to grip the sofa arms.

The Russian beauty pouted as her hand continued to travel up your thigh. She leaned down, giving you an eyeful of what was under her silk robe and it was exactly what your fantasies had imagined; nothing. “That’s very selfish of you” she said still frowning as her hand reached your cock, separated only by the material of your clothes. “You wouldn’t even give me a taste?” as she said the word taste she gave your cock a squeeze, eliciting a long silenced groan from you.

“I suppose if you really wanted to..” you reply with the slightest teasing tone in your voice. Slowly you’re starting to realize that this is happening; and if it is just a dream then shit you might as well go all out in your dream!

There’s a glint of mischief and desire in Irina’s gaze as her pout turns into a grin. Leaning forward her lips meet yours in a passionate kiss, her hand stroking you lightly before pulling away. Standing erect again, she slowly undid the knot to her robe and in one fluid yet oh so sexy motion the model slid it from her shoulders and onto the ground. Your cock is practically hard as steal and ready to tear through your pants as your mouth hangs open, taking in every inch of this Russian bomb shell from her luscious lips and pert breast to her hairless pussy.

Smirking at your reaction, she takes a step towards you, ”So how should we start?”

you heard the lady, where do you start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)