More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by splotch splotch

Which roommate do we start with?

Irina Petrov, the Landlord of 221 Bank Street

Irina is a wealthy Russian American woman in her early forties. She is gifted with good looks, and actually earned her wealth as a model. Now she's invested her money, and her main source of income is the rent from 221 Bank Street.

Irina is still quite beautiful, but is extremely insecure about aging. Adding to this, her husband had recently left her for a 20 year old woman. So, despite still being a striking beauty, Irina was vastly self conscious about every sign of aging on her. She also became more and more embittered to her tenants at 221 Bank Street. They were all beautiful young women, and Irina felt like they rubbed they're youth and perfection in her face. So, she wanted to teach these brats a lesson, remind them she was the woman, and they were all little girls in comparison!

Irina is tall, slim with C cup breasts, long legs and a round backside. She wears a push up bra and shaping panties to try to negate the effects of gravity on her figure. She's had some plastic surgery, though wrinkles are beginning to show on her smooth, porcelain face.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)