More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Coriander12 Coriander12

How does Malon end up naked?

Involuntary strip poker.

After Ganondorf had taken over the kingdom of Hyrule things hadn't gone very well in Malon or her father Talon's life. The king of darkness had decided that her father was too inefficient as the head of Lon Lon Ranch and instead him to step down and let his servant Inigo take charge. Talon had but to work under him as their wasn't much work left in Hyrule for someone like him, especially after hyrule town had burned, but he had hoped that Malon would flee to kakariko village. However Malon had chosen to stay and work at the farm as she was terrified of Inigo mishandling the horses, particularly Epona who he kept on threatening to sell to the Ganondorf if he felt like it. So she had stayed on the farm, sleeping in the stables and living off of only bread and butter like her father, performing all kinds of minor chores for Inigo who himself now spent most of the days lazing around.

She was now seventeen years old, (Thats the legal age in my country and the closest i can do to make the timeline work) seven years having passed as she had toiled on the farm, and even with the overwhelmingly dark times her growth and beauty were a shining star for many people. She had grown taller to a reasonable height and her face had matured into a kind and smiling one with her long well kept auburn hair, but more importantly her body had developed just as kindly despite the barely adequate food she was getting, an ample bosom and hourglass figure having been bestowed on her even as her stomach would growl at times as it did that night.

She had just finished tending to the horses and milking the cows for the night as she headed back to the stable, but as she was about to go to sleep Inigo burst into the stables and glared at her. "Get up you stupid brat, I've got some guests over and I need you to get some milk and sandwiches ready for them" he ordered her as she sighed, looking at her father sleeping soundly in the corner, wishing she could join him but instead having to follow him out of the stables into what had once been her house as she got to work in the kitchen on boiling some meat to put into breadrolls and pouring some of the famous Lon Lon milk into glasses for the guests.

It had once been the most delicious milk in all of Hyrule, but lack of nutrition for the cows meant it was much less tasty than it had been in its hey day as she brought it into the main dining room and found Inigo sitting with two gerudo women, one woman who looked like a gerudo but had a slightly different outfit that looked more foreign, a bald man who looked shady and a balding man with a pair of sunshades who also looked not trustworthy at all.

In the future Malon would learn that the two Gerudos were spies of Ganondorfs who had betrayed their fellow gerudo for their own greed, that the woman who looked like them but dressed differently was named Aveil and came from the land of Termina to the east while the bald headed man was called Sakon and was a thief from that same country as was the sunglasses wearing man who ran a shop for stolen goods in Termina. How they knew Inigo was likely not a good story, but that night those three from Termina and the two gerudo traitors were all in the room together as Malon gave them all their bread and milk as they seemed to be in conversation.

She had no interest in hanging around these people, but Inigo called her back and told her to stay in the room in case anyone needed a refill as they all continued their small talk for a few minutes before their meals were finished, barely paying attention to Malon at all throughout it until Inigo smiled.

"Alright, let's get our monthly poker game started" he stated with excitement as one of the gerudo women looked at him with a frown. "You're playing tonight, didn't you lose a huge amount of money last month Inigo?" she asked as he frowned. "What of it?" he asked as the gerudo woman dressed like a pirate, the one called Aveil looked at him with annoyance. "Inigo, we know you are this months host of the party, but we thought you would just sit this one out since if you lose any more money you'll be in trouble and though we like rinsing you out of your extra dough, sending you into debt would make us all a quick buck but lose our cash stream for the next few years" she stated as Inigo frowned.

"Look. I'm in a rough patch, but I can risk a cow or two and when the milk starts selling in Kakariko town again in the next month or two I'll be back in business" he argued as Malon along with everyone else in the room knew that was a lie as the man in the sunshades looked at him. "Just sit this one out Inigo, you might be the host but maybe that's all you should be tonight" he stated as Malon noticed the pirate was out of milk and didn't want to be screamed at so she pre-emptively went over to fill her cup while Inigo was pouting.

"Oh come on, if you won't accept a cow then there's gotta be something I can risk" he stated as he started listing off various pieces of furniture as Malon turned away from the table having filled the cup and found the pirate staring at her. "Is there something wrong? Is everything fine?" she asked anxiously as the pirate looked at her with a smile. "Yes... everythings fine, pretty damn fine" the pirate stated as Malon headed back to stand beside the wall nervously as Inigo was listing off a bunch of things still he was willing to risk.

"Tell you what! I've got a lazy servant in the stables out there... how about him?" he suggested with urgency as all of them shook their heads at that. "No way Inigo, we might be a little bit crooked, but we don't do slavery" the three from Termina all agreed pretty rapidly, although the two gerudo women didn't share the same sentiment. "Anyways Inigo, there's nothing monetary wise we'd be willing to take from you now, so just drink some milk and you can play with us, but we won't give you anything if you win, or take anything if you lose, it's..." the sunglasses owner stated, but before he could finish the pirate suddenly interrupted him.

"Oh please, I say we stop focusing on the monetary aspect, there is plenty of things that we can play for in poker, like favours, kisses... or most rudimentarily... clothes" she stated then as everyone looked at her, Malon included, before they started to argue. "Oh come on Aveil, how could this crusty old mans clothes be comparable to the money we are all risking tonight" the bald thief argued, and the others followed their sentiment as the pirate held up her hand commandingly and everyone fell silent as she smiled at Inigo.

"Don't take this the wrong way Inigo, but of the men I wish to see in their birthday suits, you are not one of them" she stated as the others all nodded and Malon echoed their sentiment, but then froze as she suddenly had a really bad feeling. "However, thankfully there is another set of clothes in the room that the value lies not within their comfortable and unassuming woolen and linen textures, but in what they will uncover when removed" the pirate suddenly stated as it took some of them a few seconds to understand her, but ultimately Malon to her horror felt all their eyes suddenly staring at her with much more interest now.

"No... please... no" she thought miserably as she knew that she needed to stay on this farm for the animals sake, but this was too much as the pirate looked around at everyone, snapping her fingers to tell them all to stop their scrutinising gazes at the auburn haired girl and pay attention to her. "Alright... does anyone have an objection to my idea?" she asked as one of the gerudos looked at her.

"Aveil, I don't mind a bit of strip poker, especially when there's no risk I'd have to take my clothes off, but just how much value are you thinking a removed unit of that girls outfit would be?" she asked as the others all nodded as the pirate frowned. "That girl is quite possibly the hottest girl i've seen in hyrule and I bet there's tonnes of guys and even girls who want to see what's under that pretty purple long skirt of hers and just how big her fresh milkers are given they look ready to burst out of that white shirt" the pirate stated with a smirk as Malon backed off in horror, not used to hearing people talk about her in such a manner as she covered her bosom with her hands ashamedly as the pirate laughed.

"Oh don't be so bashful, I'm just stating a fact that you've got big tits" she remarked as she looked around at the others. "And I'm being only modest when I say she's got a big rack, back in Termina theres this one girl who looks quite like her who we all call milk jugs because she's got the biggest jugs in the country... but she's getting older while this girl here looks like she's just about at her prime and her fabulous body is at its most desirable, so I would say one hundred rupees per article of clothing gambled... that's my assessment" she stated as Malons face went completely red at such a ridiculous evaluation, both humiliated and flattered by that claim.

"That's absurd" she thought herself with mortification, but to further the overwhelming sensation of absurdity and fear, somehow not a single person, even the two gerudos who she thought might have refused given they were both women, instead just nodded their heads. "Alright, we've got the money Aveil, your appraisal is renowned and it had better be for the money we're potentially risking" one of them stated as the sunglasses wearing man looked at Malon up and down.

"Well I sold a picture of a local girl who ran a maze puzzle in Clock town flashing her medium sized tits for about two hundred rupees to an interested buyer a month ago, but this one would likely sell for a lot more" he remarked as Malon was practically shaking by now, wanting to run away, but she got the feeling that she was unfortunately trapped unless she wanted Epona and the other animals to suffer as Inigo turned to her.

"Alright... you heard them right Malon? You sit beside me and if we lose a round you take off a piece of your clothing... understand?" he asked her as she looked at him pleadingly. "Please don't make me do this Mister Inigo" she asked just to try and reason with his heart, but he was a rotten soul through and through as he patted the seat beside him. "Come on, sit down and just wish me luck, I want money and not to have to buy you a new set of clothes in the morning, you only have the ones on you right now after all" he remarked as it was true, he was miserly enough that whenever she had to wash her clothes Malon would have to stay in the buff for the whole day, her days off usually consisting of waiting in the nip in the stables with only straw to cover her private parts, which was made all the more humiliating by her father also having to do the same.

However humiliating poverty could get, this was going to be much worse however as Malon sat down as they agreed up to three bets could be made before the hands had to be called as she watched the cards get dealt as she suddenly felt very nervous and went to look at the cards as the bald headed thief laughed suddenly as she looked at him. "Yes?" she asked defensively as he looked at her. "Should you really be looking at the cards? I bet you'll just give away the hand" he stated as Malon might have agreed with him, but she had no understanding of the rules of poker as she looked at Inigos hand still as he looked around.

"Raise" he stated immediately as the gerudo looked at him. "What are you betting if you lose?" she asked but was interrupted by the pirate who was smiling cheekily towards Malon. "Just let the girl remove whatever trace of clothing she wants, it'll all balance out if he has a bad night after all, and if he wins any money then he must put that as his raise again, and if he wins while a piece of the girls clothes are being raised by someone else then she can put it back on" Aveil stated as she looked around.

"Alright, now I'll bet a hundred" she stated as they were going around in circles which meant the two gerudos were next as one of them raised, but the other folded immediately and then the bald thief called Sakon betted while the sunglassed man betted as Malon looked at Inigo with fear as she didn't want him to say it, but if he folded then she would lose a piece of clothing without a chance as she sighed as he raised and then the pirate looked at him and sighed. "I fold" she stated with a frown. "And I was hoping I'd get a nice pair of boots and some money but I'll have to win them back" she stated miserably as Inigo glared at her.

"Who says I am losing this round" he remarked with annoyance as the remaining gerudo decided she was going to raise again, but Sakon decided it was his time to fold, as that left the sunglassed man as he took a brief moment before he sighed. "I fold" he declared as that left just three of them with one more chance for him to fold and potentially hand over two pieces of clothing without a fight or risk a third as she felt both alive and incredibly horrified as she tried to read Inigos face since she couldn't tell what his cards were as he looked at the two remaining players with a blank face.

"I'll bet again" he remarked as Malon frowned and the remaining gerudo bet again, leaving the sunglassed man to decide as he sighed. "I fold" he remarked as that ended the betting round, leaving just two people as the tension was palpable. "Alright, let's see what you got Inigo" the gerudo stated with a smirk as Inigo dropped his cards onto the table and everyone seemed to think that was a good hand. "Oh, a four of a kind, that's not bad" Aveil stated with almost disappointment in her voice as Inigo didn't look too impressed yet as he looked at the remaining opponent.

"Well, show us your hand" he remarked gruffly as the gerudo smirked and then let hers down on the table as Malon could tell by the gasps that it was good for the gerudo but not for her. "Nice. You got a straight flush" Sakon stated with a smirk as Malon quickly watched all of their eyes turn to her as she looked at them with a miserable but resigned sigh. "Umm... how much clothes do I have to give you?" she asked the gerudo as the pirate instead answered her. "Three dear, such is the risks of having up to three bets in a game of poker, particularly this hybrid of real and strip" the pirate stated happily as Malon gulped and brought her trembling hands to the yellow neckerchief she wore around her neck most days and started to undo it as the gerudo looked at her with impatience.

"Oi, come on up on the table, what's the fun in strip poker if you aren't exposing yourself to the other players" she stated as Malon was to step up onto the table as she stared around at everyones smirks and Inigos annoyed face as she brought her hands up under the rim of her skirt and untied her knee high farmers boots, taking them off to excited whistles and jeers which made the situation all the more horrible as her bare feet stood on the splintering old table and she handed them over to the gerudo along with her neckerchief as she stepped back down with a flushed face as the gerudo eyed her boots with interest.

"These are a nice pair of boots, but they won't fit a tall girl like me, maybe I can give them to my niece though" she remarked with a smirk as the other gerudo snickered at that as if it was really funny as Aveil sighed. "I could have done with some new boots, sandals are nice but I don't exactly get to shop around for boots in my home country since I'm a wanted criminal" she remarked miserably as she smiled at Malon. "But its hard to find a pair of boots that fit around well shaped muscular calves like mine, most girls dont tend to have legs like mine from all the exercise and hard work I do but those might" she remarked with a smile as the hands were dealt then and she was the first to go.

"Check" she immediately stated as to Malons surprise the two gerudos both checked as well before finally Sakon smirked. "I'll bet" he remarked as the sunglassed man sighed. "Fold" he remarked as it came to Inigo as he sighed. "I bet" he decided as the remaining players exchanged their cards before the second round began as the Aveil frowned. "I'll bet" she stated as she threw in two hundred rupees and that left the gerudo girls, both of whom quickly folded, leaving Sakon who bet again as did the sunglassed man as it came to Inigo as Malon looked at his face and realised he was in trouble.

"I... fold" he stated then to her disappointment as that ended the second round, and the third rounds results didnt matter to Malon as she stood up about a minute later on the table and unclipped the belt buckle around her waist which had a small brown apron hanging from it down to the end of her purple skirt embroidered with the triforce and other symbols as she handed it over to the sunglassed man as he smirked.

"I'll be able to find someone who will buy this, hyrule clothing sells for quite a bit back in Termina" he remarked with a smirk as Malon could feel her skirt was quite loose now and she sat down again with trepidation, knowing that the moment of reckoning was drawing near, because as much as she wanted to... she hadn't the money or freedom to purchase undergarments and right now only her white shirt and purple skirt were remaining as the next round began while everyone ignored the girl almost on the cusp of tears in frustrated trepidation.

"I'll bet" the first gerudo stated before the other promptly folded and Sakon agreed to raise it, followed by the sunglassed man immediately folding as it came to Inigo and Malon wanted him to fold, to just keep folding all night and preserve her dignity, but he had nothing to lose even if she did as she knew if he thought his hands stood a ghost of a chance he would risk her modesty which he did as to her suspense he decided he would bet as it came to Aveil who smirked. "I'll bet" she remarked happily as it back to the first gerudo who after the cards had been exchanged decided she would bet, but the second one folded immediatly as Sakon folded and it came to Inigo as he seemed to be having a bit of a nervous breakdown as he looked down at his cards, then at Malon as he ran her up and down with his eyes.

"I'll... fo... no I'll... I'll bet" he stated as Aveil looked at him with distrust. "Hmm... I think I'll bet too" she remarked as the third round began, but as the cards were being exchanged the gerudo looked at her. "Are you wearing anything underneath that skirt girl?" she asked a little bit aggressively as Aveil turned to her. "Oh my, are you really going to ask a girl that? How rude" the pirate remarked as the gerudo pointed at Malon. "Well if that girl isn't wearing anything up there then shouldn't he have to fold?" she remarked as Malon froze, but Aveil just smirked. "The girl has an earring on her left ear, so what's the problem?" she asked as Malon remembered the small copper ring she had gotten when she was ten years old as she frowned, remembering she had gotten it while visiting the town with her father.

It wasn't that sentimental, but losing it so easily would be hard to deal with, but its inclusion in the bet should Inigo not drop out was decided as fair and thus the gerudo looked at her hand for the final round and nodded. "I'll bet" she remarked as it came to Inigo as Malon suddenly felt for him to give up. "If you fold I'll just have to remove maybe my shirt or skirt and you can realise you've a gambling habit and try to stop it" she thought pleadingly, but knew that was a fairy tale as he gave her a sharp look of disgust, as if she were the one to blame for this predicament she was in and then he bet as Malon felt like she had been punched in the gut.

"Please fold" she begged the pirate, but she seemed to have no intention of as she smiled. "Alright, let's add to the excitement of this final hand to see if Inigo will be tonights first loser" she remarked with a smirk as she placed her bet and watched as the gerudo girl put her hand down, revealing a straight flush as Malon was told that was the second best hand which made her feel nothing but despair as Inigo put down his hand and suddenly everyone cheered as Malon learned he had a straight flush as well. "Maybe there'll be another round!" she thought with some relief. "Maybe he'll even start to win" she believed for a split second, only for reality to crush down as Aveil smirked.

"Oh my, I don't want to be the bad guy here... but" she stated then to Malon's complete dismay as down came the hand with a royal flush as Malon didn't need it explained to her that she had lost, she could tell just from the way everyones eyes suddenly turned towards her expectantly, eager for the show to start as she gazed at them all with anxious eyes.

"Is there any way I can pay off three hundred rupees to you in the future Miss Aveil?" she pleaded as she knew that was absurd, she would never make that much rupees to toss aside even if times did get better as the pirate shook her head. "No thanks... three hundred rupees is easy for me to make in a few weeks, this on the other hand mightn't be something I'll ever see again" she stated excitedly as she smirked at Malon.

"Now... let's see the most beautiful ending we'll ever have to one of Inigo's awful gambling nights if you will Miss Malon" she ordered as Malon looked at all their greedy and perverted faces looking at her and then reached down into her skirts rim to feel the edges of her white shirt as she pulled it up slowly, struggling to take it off even though it likely looked like she was removing it seductively as her huge melons were finally free from the tightness of a shirt a size too small and while she struggled to pull the rest of the shirt off her head she could hear the gasps and whistles of the gerudo girls and the two guys.

"Man, Inigo could use her every night and you wouldn't complain with milk jugs like hers" she heard Sakon say as the other guy was nodding while Malon finally removed the shirt and felt her hair land back on her back as she was now fully topless and standing on top of the table with five strangers ogling her eagerly and Inigo staring at her too, much to her discomfort as she brought her hands up to cover them as the whistling and giggling from the two gerudo women continued as Malon stared down at the pirate who was looking up at her with a smirk, hearing the sunglassed man asking Sakon if he thought her bosom was bigger or equal to some girl called Cremia's to her compete horrified humiliation as the fact she was naked in front of these creeps made the tingles down her spine of complete shame all the worse.

"This is a beautiful sight as is Miss Malon and I would be content with it as is, but unfortunately only 1/3rd of Inigo's debt has been paid..." the pirate stated then as Cremia looked at her with tears in her eyes and brought her hands to the side of her dress and the clip that kept it together as despite her fumbling, a second later the skirt slipped down to rest around her feet as she was left completely naked on the table desperately trying to cover herself.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)