More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dareman dareman

Do I accept the blonde's offer for help, invite the older man over, both, neither?

Invite the older man over

"Wanna give me a hand training this little gook then?" I yell out to the older man.

"I'd love too!" He jogs over. He's in great shape, as he bends the asian over a rock, and slaps her in the face, first with his hand, and then with his hardening cock. While he's doing this, he shoves his fingers into her mouth to test how much of his hand he can get in. He gets most of his hand inside her mouth before she starts to gag.

"Feel free to face-fuck her or whatever, man." I offer to the older guy.

"Hey, thanks again." He takes his hand out of her throat, and quickly replaces it with his cock, about 7 inches long. He pinches her nose shut, and starts to thrust deep into her throat, soon getting a satisfying glug noise every time he pushes into her throat. She keeps gagging as he smashes his crotch into her face.

After a few near-gags, and about 10 minutes, the old man takes a deep sigh and pulls out, leaving dribles of cum and spit all over her face and dripping onto her bra. He turns to me, "Want me to wash her off? I could use a piss."

Do we want him to piss on her face?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)