More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by dareman dareman

Do I accept the blonde's offer for help, invite the older man over, both, neither?

Invite everyone over.

I call out, and invite everyone over.

"Feel free to use this nasty cocktease! She's public property now."

The blonde girl and the older man come over first, but a few other groups stop to watch, including:
-a gaggle of sorority girls
-a couple of teenage guys
-a black father and his two 20yo sons
-an older asian lady(40) and her daughter(18)

The old man pushes the asian over a rock, and lines up in front of her. He starts to fuck her throat, hard, while I watch the young, tall, blonde strip out of her micro-skirt, revealing a smooth, exposed cunt. She pulls a large strap-on from her purse, and a vibrating egg. She puts on the strap-on, and attaches the egg to her own clit, turned to full-power.

I pull down the gook's shorts, as the blonde lines up her strap-on with the asian's puckered asshole. I rip off her bra as well, leaving her completely naked, and put her clothes in a near-by trash can.

I line up behind the blonde fucking the asian's ass, and reach around for her tits, squeezing hard. I push the head of my cock into her waiting asshole. I can tell the blonde is already close to cumming, as her muscles start to shake. I shove in hard, pushing her over the edge, and cumming.

Soon we are in a rhythm, me and the older man taking turns fucking the pile of quivering woman between us. The blonde is cumming almost continuously, and the asian is clearly crying from the pain in her abused asshole.

The old man finishes first, spraying the gook's face with his cum, and then washing it off with a stream of piss. Soon, I'm near cumming, fucking the assholes of two girls with every thrust. I pull out of the blonde's ass, as she falls to her knees, unable to stand. I spray her face, and her still semi-decent crop top, soaking it with cum, and making it nearly completely transparent. Her hard nipples are super obvious.

The crowd watches this whole series of events, clapping and cheering and yelling out insults to the 30 yo victim.

Who joins in next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)