More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 6 by MrLarsBar MrLarsBar

What Does She Want?

Invitation

"A bath has been readied for you at the royal palace. I know you and your companions have not been there yet."

Ritsuka blinked. "Is that right?"

Siduri nodded. "Yes. I was meaning to take you there but never found the opportunity. Our King and his attendants are allowed to dip their feet inside, as well as any we deem worthy."

Ritsuka swallowed and he straightened his back. "Thank you, Siduri."

He sent a message to Mash through their Master-Servant link. She responded quicker than he expected and not in the same way either.

"Senpai!"

The busty, pink-haired Shielder was at the entrance. The shiny darkness of her armour glossed and he could see much of her skin and sweat. Ritsuka had seen many Servants but Mash's was still one of the skimpiest. He could see her panties for goodness sake! He had no idea what Galahad was thinking giving her this outfit.

"Mash! You're here!" Ritsuka stood up, brightening at her presence. "Siduri was just telling me she readied us a bath at the palace."

"Really?" Mash glanced at the woman, who confirmed with a curt nod. Her tone became solemn as she explained, "Ah, well, I actually promised Sir Leonidas some training..."

"I can join you once I'm done," Mash added hurriedly. Ritsuka beamed at her.

"Alright, meet you there, Mash. And good luck."

Ritsuka knew training didn't take too long. At first, Leonidas ran Mash through the ground but now it was easier and less demanding. Mash made a lot of progress this past month, gaining strength and stamina and technique. Leonidas focused on defence just like Mash did, so he was the perfect teacher. As her Master and friend, he was proud of her.

"Shall we?" Ritsuka said, gesturing to Siduri. The Mesopotamian opted to walk than verbally answer.

The path to the palace wasn't terribly long, maybe fifteen minutes. The sheer size of the palace never ceased to impress Ritsuka. It was tall and proud and deserving of the King of Heroes. It stood between the realm of god and man, encorporating clay and material from both.

There were a lot of stairs to climb though. His legs started to ache. Ritsuka could sense King Gilgamesh was still inside working tirelessly. Men and women entered and exited the main entrance in groups of two or three. It was orderly and well-managed.

Ritsuka followed Siduri to the highest level. But rather than go straight through where the throne of the King was, they took a left. To the side at what would be considered a balcony in modern times was a hot spring. Steam could be seen eminating from it as well as a pleasant aroma.

Siduri stopped. "Here it is. I hope you enjoy."

"W-wait, here?"

It was a bath, yes, but it was outside and Ritsuka could feel the cold air shifting his clothes.

She cocked her head. "Is there a problem? Is it the size?"

"No, that's...nevermind, it's okay. Thank you."

The spring of water was large enough to fit a dozen people. It eclipsed a modern day tub for sure but still smaller than the hot springs in Japan. Ritsuka waited for Siduri to leave.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)