More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Which females shall you want to see?

Invisible Woman-Time stop

Susan Storm was alone in the Baxter Building. The other Fantastic 4 members were either fighting alongside the Avengers against a world-ending threat, or pursuing other interests. Meanwhile she was left with keeping the building in check. While they did have security guards, Susan didn't completely trust them. Reed tried convincing her but to no avail.

Anyways, she was in the lounge area watching a show, when suddenly alarms went off. "What the-" Susan quickly set up the cams system on the TV to see what was happening.

*INTRUDER ALERT-SECURITY HAS BEEN BREACHED*

In one of the cams of the very first floor, a dark figure was looming. Multiple security guards lay and bloodied on the floor. Susan stared in shock as he instantly disappeared. 'SHIT' She thought to herself. And at that very moment, the elevator dinged. Susan's heart dropped as she heard the doors slowly open right in front of the room.

Silently turning invisible, she stayed crouched and attempted to observe the figure; a lean, lanky figure shrouded in a big coat, a top hat and dark sunglasses. Susan's breathing was getting heavier, "dammit, should I take him on?" The figure was glancing around when Susan finally attempted to get up. The figure immediately glanced in her direction to which she gasped out of shock. It smirked as she quickly attempted to run away. Down the corridor, Sue created a thick forcefield blocking it from entry. The figure simply used a sort of gadget and it easily crumbled.

Truly fearful now, Sue ran into the heater room. Closing the heavy door shut, she went down the stairs and stayed near some storage boxes. The figure opened the door, and started walking down the steps. Susan saw this as an opportunity and created a mini forcefield to block the door from closing. Now at floor level, Susan slowly walked around the person, keeping eye contact as her arms slid around the railing.

She froze. The figure yelled something out. "I know you're here woman!" The figure laughed and revealed a gadget, labelled "Time Stop". It tore off its clothing and revealed to be...Black Widow. Her skin-tight catsuit was shackled with a waistline belt and 2 golden gauntlets outfitting her wrists. Her scarlet hair flowed down her back. "Damn, she's invisible. This might be a bit hard..." That's when she noticed large bucket of gasoline. 'Makes sense.' She thought. Black Widow held it up, and pondered where Susan might be. 'Well, she'd probably trying to out maneuver me, so...the steps? Yep. I'm going for it.' Black Widow uncapped the red gasoline bucket and heaved it all over the start of the steps; a thick orange gasoline layer spewed from it. And when it hit the ground, an orange feminine figure appeared.

The Invisible Woman had a tense expression. Her ass was pressed against the metal railing, with her right hand gripping it, meanwhile the left holding her hand out in case of an emergency. Black Widow walked up to the woman and poured some more gasoline in her facial area. Especially the mouth and eyes. She walked up a flight and poured the rest on Susan. Her figure was now pretty much completely visible.

Black Widow reveled at the frozen transparent woman. It was ironic how she could only stay technically living this way. If she were to unfreeze Susan, she would die due to suffocation and intoxication from the gasoline. Pretty funny for her. But it would still evaporate-so Black Widow decided to use ash as a final touch. Perfectly outfitting every curve and outlet of Susan with ash, she smiled. She left the room and explored the rest of the building for what she truly wanted.

End

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)