More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by keron keron

Which ring next?

Invisibility

Back in the vault, you take the rest of the magic rings out of their boxes. You put all the rings on your right hand, and now you're ready to try the power of another one.

You decide to try the invisibility ring this time. You tap the stone on the ring and it glows, indicating that its power has been activated. You don't feel anything different. You look up and down and you can still see yourself.

On a shelf nearby is an old antique mirror. You walk over and look into it and grin at what you see. Nothing. You have no reflection!

Now to put it to the real test and figure out what you could do with the ring. You walk back out to the reception area where Janine is on the phone. You clear your throat, causing Janine to look in your direction, but she can't see you.

2 out of 5 magic rings tested and confirmed. You desire to see what mischief you can accomplish being invisible, but your sensibility takes over. Better to try all the rings' abilities first. You look at your right hand, wondering which ring to use next.

Which ring next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)