More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Panzer68 Panzer68

What is it?

Invisibility Watch

What Lauren held in her hand appeared to be a fairly standard gold watch. But this was just its exterior, housed within it was a gadget that allowed the wearer to go invisible. “Imagine the possibilities with this.” Lauren thought out loud, “this baby could change the way espionage is done forever.” She could have the world’s intelligence services at her fingertips just like that.

But first Lauren just needed to do the test run, you know for safety purposes. She attached the watch to her right wrist and pressed the button on its side. With a buzz the device started up and in a matter of seconds Lauren felt the watch turn off signaling it was done. She raised her arm and waved her hand in front of her face and she did not see a thing. She had done it! A fully functional, portable invisibility machine. This was going down in the history books!

Lauren walked over to a nearby mirror and just as she had ‘seen’ her body was gone. Hair, eyes, freckles, teeth nothing was showing. But one thing was very visible, her clothes. All that was left of Lauren was her lab coat, sweater, pants, shoes all floating about in a vague human shape. The device was apparently incorrectly calibrated since Lauren attended to have someone go invisible with clothes.

While Lauren was pondering the equations to allow her clothes to disappear along side her a thought popped inside her head. Since her body was invisible all she needed to do was remove her clothes and presto full invisibility. Also it wasn’t like anyone one could see her meager body, this also allowed her to cause mayhem and get away with it. Or she could modify the watch and allow her to stay invisible with clothes but that would require a bit of effort. After a bit of thinking Lauren decided too

What does she do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)