More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by NoxxNoxx NoxxNoxx

What would he do next?

Investigate the Bathroom

John was making his way to his first-period class when a strained grunt echoed from the men's bathroom. Perplexed, he stepped into the dank room to find the six-and-a-half-foot-tall goliath, Rodger, beating up the new exchange student from Korea. The poor kid had crumpled to the floor, his glasses bent and refracting the flickering bathroom lights above as Rodger pummeled him to a pulp. The brutes was no doubt racially motivated, and like so many people before him, he channeled his anger into .

John, seeing a perfect opportunity to teach the chud a lesson, attempted to step in.

"Hey, Bigfoot!"

Rodger turned his head. His jaw clenched upon seeing the twig who dare stand up to him.

John continued, "Never thought I'd see the day when your hairy ass would book it out of the woods and into a high school. thought I gotta say, you'd probably have a better time integrating into a zoo, what with the whole gorilla-look and such."

Rodger's voice swung from his gullet like a hammer against stone. "Shut it, twink," he cried.

Suddenly, all that built up confidence withered like a poorly-tended flower. John's mind raced for a clap back, but the words dried up in his throat as the bully's towering shadow crept ever closer.

"What, got nothing left to say? I thought you were some kinda smartmouth?"

The bully paused for a minute, his brain struggling to form an end to his sentence. He chuckled to himself once it came to mind.

"Heh, more like deadmouth, 'cause I'm about to rip your puny little throat out!"

John clambered for the bathroom exit as Rodger raced towards him, his feet practically shattering the tiling beneath him. His husky hands would have likely snapped John's neck if it weren't for a last-minute finger snap.

*CLICK*

In an instant, Rodger suddenly and tenderly backed away into a corner. He tried dragging his limbs back into action, but they stayed firmly planted to his sides. John's wish for self-defense had worked, and Rodger lay as still as a statue, save for his head.

After a few quick breaths, John turned his attention towards the slumped student on the floor. He tapped him once, and he violently jolted awake, clutching his chest as if he had gone through a heart attack.

"What-what happened?!"

"Nothing important. Are you okay?"

"Yes I'm fine but... what is he doing here?"

The student pointed towards the looming creature in the back, who was currently occupied with biting his arms off in a vain attempt to free himself.

"Well, uh... how do I explain this? Here, let me deal with him first and then we can chat after."

The exchange student looked confused but tilted his head to signify his approval.

John lifted himself and turned towards Rodger. Even though he could barely budge an inch, John still felt a tremble in his legs as he approached the snarling beast.

'What to do with you,' he thought, before a devilish grin crept across his face. Of course, the perfect punishment would be...

What is Rodger's Punishment?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)