More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Robopoop Robopoop

What next?

Invade the Beach

Eager to test out your new changes, you head towards a popular spot where you knew where there were lots of people around. The local beach was always full of vacationers from all across the country. Being midday, there was lots of see and lots to do. You had passed by that huge stretch of beach many times in your lifetime. Admiring the view of the ocean and sand filled with bikini clad babes was no longer going to be the only thing you could do. With nothing stopping you now, you were going to have the time of your life. Your rapidly hardening dick was counting on it.

You arrived at the beach after 'acquiring' a car from a nearby parking lot. It was as you had always remembered it on a holiday afternoon. People were only just arriving with their families and friends. Those who were already here were preparing themselves for a fun filled day in the sun. There was excited chattering everywhere and everywhere you looked was a string bikini clad woman wondering, laughing, jogging or laying around. As a group of them passed by, you dared to cop a full feel on some tight ass, gripping onto the soft flesh with your hand. What would have warranted a call to the police was now met with ignorance, the woman you had just molested walking away with her friends without even batting an eyelash.

You smile with glee as you upped your ante, approaching a young couple standing by a bistro as they happily chatted with each other while waiting in line. You stood behind the brunette woman with the awesome double Ds and slipped your hands under her armpits, straight under the black bikini top to cup around her tits. Neither she nor her boyfriend reacted to the strong open palmed massage you gave her nice round titties, feeling the nipples slide across your hands. There was not even the slightest twitch as you reached a hand straight into her bikini bottom, giving her shaven pussy a nice long rub. She was a finely built woman. Every bit the hottie as any other potential victim here was.

What do you do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)