More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by cameronfair cameronfair

What do the girls get up to?

Introductions and Cards

Jane had decided that the person she would be sharing her train compartment with simply hadn't turned up so when Mary stumbled in looking flustered it came as a huge shock. The small room had room enough for four people but was reserved only for two - and Jane had been glad as on a hot summer day like this, sitting in a tin can already felt like she was being slowly roasted. She had pulled down the straps of her top already, allowing her vest top to fall down and hang on for dear life against her large breasts, her jeans had been long forgotten as well. She was enjoying the sound of her radio, the soft beat of the train against the tracks and a newspaper when the door swung open.

"Oh my!" Jane exclaims, allowing the newspaper to rest against her legs as she takes in the stunning woman standing in her doorway.

"Oh- uh- hello!" Mary replies cheerfully but still out of breath as she drags the suitcase through the door before quickly shoving it under the spare bottom bunk. She wanted that burden out of sight and out of mind.

Mary had barely had time to take a look at her room mate but as she sat down to face her she felt as though she had been stricken by lightning - her heart began pounding against her chest like never before and her mouth hung open slightly. Jane was a sight to behold, her nipples were millimetres away from hanging completely out and her long, slender legs and breasts shone in the sunlight. Mary had the sudden considerable urge to kiss her, which was ridiculous considering she was heterosexual, as all proper ladies are!

"Hello yourself." Jane says with a wry smile, feeling Mary's eyes on her body.

"Have you been here long?"

"Not long, I got on at Wrexsheef."

The ladies sat in silence for a while, Mary was trying to avert her eyes anywhere except for on the piece of art before her but found it almost impossible, meanwhile Jane was pretending to be reading her newspaper but was all-to-aware of how close her feet were to touching this strange, beautiful woman.

"What's your name?" Mary asked quizzically, trying to sound aloof as she nestled against her bunk.

"I'm Jane." she replies with a smile, extending a hand for her guest, "and yourself?"

"Mary."

The girls shook hands and beamed smiles at each other over the table, before another awkward silence suddenly blankets them. Mary feels words forming in her throat and wants to ask them but finds herself speechless. She thinks about kissing her roommate again but forces the idea out of her head.

"We should play a game!" Jane suddenly squeals with delight, "I brought cards."

"Ooooh, I love card games!"

Jane quickly bends forward to reach beneath her bed, seeming not to notice as her shirt falls off her breasts entirely. Mary ogles them hungrily but looks away quickly as Jane pulls her arms back, holding a deck of cards. She casually pulls her top back up into the right position of barely covering her nipples before spreading the deck in her fingers with the backs of them facing Mary.

"You're going to have to strip eventually in this heat so, why not have a little fun?" Jane asks.

"I- strip- fun?!" Mary replies in surprise before getting a hold of herself, maybe this is a London thing. "Of course, it is so hot in here.." she trails off, only half lying.

Jane explains the game, it's simple. She'll hold the deck of cards up and Mary has to pick one, she then has to guess the suit of that card before drawing it. If she gets it right, Jane will have to strip but if she gets it wrong Mary has to.

"Okay.. clubs!" Mary exclaims as she rips the card out of Jane's grip before spinning it around dramatically - she's surprised to see a heart.

"Pants off missy." Jane says casually with a wink.

Mary nods, not wanting to seem like a boring person who's never played a strip game before she quickly pulls her jeans off, exposing her plain white panties which cling tightly to her ass and thighs. The front of them is vaguely see through, Jane notices to her pleasure as she spreads the cards out again.

What do the girls do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)