More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by cameronfair cameronfair

What do the girls do next?

There are no losers

The girls take their time playing the game now, not wanting to rush through things and end up completely naked too quickly. Mary soon susses out that she has no chance of winning - how had she not seen it before! She draws another cards, calling clubs again and finding a diamond this time. She pouts at her new room mate before looking down at herself. She's dressed only in a tight orange and white vest top, and her white panties. If she takes anything else off she'll be completely exposed.

"Come on, we don't have all night!" Jane says mischievously, poking Mary under the table with her foot.

The girls make eye contact as Jane's foot hovers against Mary's thigh, soft skin against soft skin. Jane can see something in Mary's eyes - a newfound hunger, a new want that maybe she has never felt before. Did Jane want this too? Her foot press harder against Mary's supple leg before sliding slowly upwards, stopping just as they feel the fabric of her panties.

"What if somebody walks in?" Mary asks, trying to ignore the toe prodding at the edges of her knickers.

"Who cares, it's so hot.." Jane trails off as her toe snakes beneath the tight underwear, pulling it up slightly.

Mary takes the hint and stands up in front of her companion, her stunning body on full view for Jane. She bends down slowly, grasping the edges of her underwear as she begins to unfurl them, pulling the underwear down slowly. Mary hadn't noticed just how warm the room was and found herself surprised by how her underwear stuck to her legs, the sticky wetness of sweat clung fought hard against her efforts but soon the tighty-whities are around her ankles, and her pussy is on full view for her new friend.

Jane's eyes stare intensely into Mary's, despite sitting so far below her Mary still felt like Jane held some kind of power here, and was in complete control. Those eyes moved slowly down her body, stopping only briefly on her chest before trailing down again to her crotch. A smile spreads across Jane's face as she takes in the view, Mary's trimmed pussy on full display for her. There's a tuft of hair at the top of womanhood which shows she takes great care in making it presentable.

"Is that for your husband?" Jane asks, curiously.

"No I- I don't have a boyfriend." Mary finds herself blushing at her words, it's uncommon for a woman of 20 to be single and her mother never let her forget it.

Mary felt her shyness perpetuating itself inside of herself as she sat back down, unconsciously crossing her legs to cover up her decency as her cheeks burn crimson red. She could feel Jane's eyes burning into her.

"I think you're beautiful." Jane says quickly, finding herself unable to keep the words in.

Mary looks up quickly, meeting Jane's eyes again, unsure of how to respond to that. Is it common for folk to talk to each other like this in the city? It's not common for a woman to find another woman beautiful.. in fact her parents would disown her if she ever did. But she did. Mary found Jane to be stunning, more beautiful than anyone she had laid eyes on before and her heart was pounding like a dear in headlights still. Jane's smile turns to a serious look as she grabs the cards again.

"I hope I win this time, too." Jane whispers, sending a tingling feeling down Mary's spine, stopping somewhere deep inside of her vagina and sending shivers throughout her body. Mary hoped she lost too. She places a finger softly against a card before speaking.

"The 9 of clubs." Mary says, knowing the chances of drawing a specific card to be almost zero.

Jane's eyes widened though and as Mary turned the card to herself she nearly cries out in surprise - she got it right!

"Do you have some kind of X-ray vision?" Jane asks mockingly, already standing up and grabbing the bottom of her white top. She rips it off, her large breasts falling out and hanging perfectly in front of her chest.

Mary wanted to hold them. Just as she's about to speak though Jane grabs her panties as well, pulling them quickly off and discarding them on the floor before staring down at Mary - her eyes an open invitation.

"You only had to take one-" Mary began before being stopped suddenly by Jane's finger.

As if under a spell Mary stands up slowly, facing her naked room mate. She feels Jane's spare hand against her hips, it moves slowly, the finger tips sliding against her bare skin, leaving goosebumps in their path as they move towards her virgin womanhood. Mary could feel herself trembling, her lips parted slightly as her eyes flicker between Jane's own lips, and her eyes. She wanted to kiss her more than anything else.

"w-we shouldn't.." Mary whispers, but deep down she knew she should. She couldn't though.

Jane kissed her gently, their lips felt like jigsaw puzzle pieces finally slotting together perfectly as Jane's curious fingers find their way between Mary's legs. A gasp escapes her lips as she feels sexual pleasure for the first time. Jane pulls away from Mary briefly.

"Say that again." she says, dominating.

"we shouldn't.." Mary's voice is soft, weak and hungry. She moves forwards slightly subconsciously wanting to kiss her again.

She doesn't have to wait long for a kiss, a half-smile meets Jane's lips as she kisses her again, more forcefully this time as she pushes the innocent girl down onto her bed bunk, her legs spreading automatically for her assailant, her searching fingers now finding their way into Mary's wet hole. Jane pulls away again, gazing down into Mary's eyes once more.

"I've never done this before." Jane says, "I really think you're so beautiful Mary." she finishes as her fingers piston their way slowly in and out of Mary's virgin hole.

Mary's mouth hangs open but she's speechless, unable to form words besides the occasional gasp and moan of newfound pleasure. She wanted to ask Jane to stop, and to go faster simultaneously. Her mind was racing, this was unnatural but if it was wrong, why did it feel so good? Suddenly Jane's thumb presses against her clit, rubbing it softly and sending an electric current of pleasure throughout her body.

"f-fuckkk!" Mary yells in surprise, never having sworn in her life but now was as good a time as any, "Keep going!" she squeals in shock pleasure, grabbing Jane's hips as she feels her own body tensing tightly before opening up again, begging to be used. Begging to orgasm.

"You like that?" Jane whispers naughtily to her plaything as her thumb circles her clit.

Mary bites her lip hard as she nods, unable to say the words as another current of electric pleasure takes over her, she feels something building up inside of her that she's never felt before, and her eyes are begging for it. Jane suddenly pulls her fingers out of her tight pussy and begins rubbing her clit manically with her now wet fingers. Mary's eyes shoot open wider as she screams in pleasure. Her first orgasm is more intense than she could ever imagine, her body shakes as Jane finally pulls her fingers away, her hand searching elsewhere as they creep up her body, she gropes Mary's chest softly, squeezing her breast as she leans forwards again - their lips centimetres from touching.

They stay like that, gazing into each others eyes for what feels like an eternity before finally kissing, hard. Mary's arms wrap around Jane's waist, she wants to take control and give Jane the same feeling she just had but she's too timid, instead she lets Jane continue straddling her lap as they kiss passionately.


Hours later the girls lie in Mary's bunk still, completely naked and wrapped up in each others arms, after hours of silence Mary finally manages to speak.

"I think you're beautiful too.." she whispers.

Where do the girls go next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)