More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by johnnyjohn6969 johnnyjohn6969

Characters.

Introduction to the cast (no pictures)

So I'll give out the character traits of the characters which are there from the beginning. The others will be described as the story proceeds.

Let's start with you,the big,not so bad wolf.

YOU

You are Fenris. That's the name your momma gave you and that's the name that everyone uses to call you. You're a pretty special werewolf. The only male one in the world.( There are a total of 12 werewolves in the world.) There are brutes and there are brainiacs. You're both and that makes you the strongest supernatural out there. That is why you lead the strongest unit of the agency with a total of zero failures. You've succeded in every single mission you received. What makes you so deadly is the power and control of the rage in you. Each werewolf has an ability called rage bottled up inside them. This is basically bloodlust. If a werewolf uses rage, he/she becomes unstoppable and gives in to the animal instinct inside them. Such a wolf doesn't feel pain or anything and simply destroys every thing in their way. All werewolves have the rage ability in them but not everyone can use them and controlling it is almost impossible. Werewolves who get enraged keep destroying everything until their rage burns up. But you, you have an almost unlimited capacity of rage and you also have exceptional control over it.

HUMAN FORM

You stand at a good 6'2 ft. height in your human form. You retain your superstrength,superfortitude, superspeed and smell powers in your human form too. Your pheromones are exceptionally strong too, attracting and arousing everyone around you,if you wish to. You have jet black hair and fair skin with eyes so piercing green that even emeralds are jealous of them. Your face is angular and sharp with a rock hard jawline. You are muscle bound, so muscle packed that there isn't an ounce of fat in your body. Being supernatural has it's perks,you get a supernatural physique and looks. Thick,wire like veins run across your arms,legs and everywhere. You look like one of those completely shredded IFBB pro bodybuilders,not bulky,but shredded with huge muscles and zero body fat and a perfect 8 pack. You're young, atleast by supernatural standards, only 120 years of age but look only 18.

WOLF FORM

You stand 12 ft. tall in your wolf form. Your fur is silky, soft and rich black in color. You have arms and legs thicker than tree trunks, bulging with muscles harder than rocks. You have barrel like pectorial muscles and hard, steel like abs.Your teeth and claws harder than diamonds and sharper than the sharpest blade.

BLY

Bly is one of your mates. She is a brute,who loves talking with her fists instead of her mouth. She's very violent but loyal and loving too. Extremely strong physically but a bit stupid. Her heart lies in the correct place though.

HUMAN FORM

Bly stand at 5'4 and is muscular but in a feminine way. She has a shapely ass. The kind that you get after working for 3 hours in the gym everyday. She also has C cup breasts and hard abs. She is super sensitive to your touch even after being so muscular. She has honey blonde hair which reach down to her shoulders and a perfectly tanned skin. She has electric blue eyes and a sharp, angular face which is very beautiful. She is 70 years old and looks 18,just like you. ( I told you being supernatural has it's perks.)

WOLF FORM

Bly stands at a good 11 ft. height in her wolf form. Her fur is black but with a patch of blonde which sits on the top of her head. She is rippled with muscles in her wolf form although they're nowhere close to yours, they're still huge and very intimidating. She has her rage under control but she is prone to going savage almost everytime and it's always upto you to stop her. (Hey big guy,the sun's going down... it doesn't work on her.)

NAKIA

Nakia is the eldest in unit Alpha at 400 years. She looks 18 too. She is against and fighting. She prefers talking out of everything and even if she has to fight, she goes for non-lethal ways,simply knocking out people. The gentlest and the kindest soul on Earth. Very understanding and soft hearted Nakia is the heart of unit Alpha and even though you love all of them equally, your love for Nakia is unparalleled.

HUMAN FORM

Nakia is 6'2 tall that's as tall as you and has an exotic,dark skin color. She has warm,brown eyes that radiate the goodness in her. Her black hair reach down to her waist and she loves her soft hair. You do too. She is slender and has modest B cup breasts. Herhigh set cheekbones and smooth jawline are just lovely. She is a person who is always smiling.

WOLF FORM

Nakia is the largest wolf, 14 ft. tall. She is large,and her wolf form has a good amount of curves and she can clearly be identified as a female in her wolf form too from far away. She has even darker fur than you and she's also strong, though she hates fighting and blood. She's one of the smartest person,fluent in almost all languages.

TAMIKO

Tamiko is Japanese and only 42 years old. She is a very silent and bored looking woman in front of the world but when it's just unit Alpha, she's the super energetic,cute, exciting young girl. She's basically an introvert.

HUMAN FORM

Tamiko is short,at just 5 ft. She has brown eyes and a cute button nose on an even cuter face. Her hair is naturally black but she keeps changing the colors,the current color being pink. She is curvy and voluptuous,with D cup breasts and wide hips with a plump ass and creamy thighs. She is fair. She's not fat,just a bit curvy with soft features and a flat stomach.

WOLF FORM

Tamiko is short, just 9 ft. tall in her werewolf form. She has black fur too and her curves make her one sexy wolf. She isn't the strongest wolf but she makes it up with speed. Her superspeed is her strongest trait and she zips in and out attacking everything with ferocious speed. That's why she tires out more quickly than the others.

NATALIE SEWELL

Natalie is your handler,an agent of the agency and very much human. She is the handler of unit alpha, kind of your boss. She is the only one you anwer to. She's just 22 and pretty young to be a handler buy she's extremely talented and so she's so high up. She has dark,black eyes and even Chestnut brown hair. She's perfectly tanned and athletic. She's a sweet person but a bit too uptight. She loosens up when she's with you all as she considers you family. Brave and good hearted.

Now, let's begin,shall we?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)