More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bluekenpo bluekenpo

What happens next?

Introduction Two

As you quickly walked down the odd smelling tunnel you took a moment to mentally prepare yourself for what you might find down in the bowels of the city. The old woman had told you a lot about the beasts, and you had repeated her words in your head like a mantra.

The tentacle monsters can be distinguised from each other by color. There are four colors: Dark purple, pink, pale white and red.

Dark purple tentacles are the hunters; they are the most dangerous to you - they are smooth, fast, pointed at the head and very effective at subduing the under prepared.

Pink tentacles are for pleasue; they will mostly be occupied with those already captured. They are extremely numerous, perhaps a billion to every twenty hunters. They are dangerous to you in that they constantly exude a aphrodisiac aroma. Beware their sperm - it is even more powerful than the scent.

Pale white tentacles are for seeding; they are very few, perhaps only about a hundred in total. They are able to impregnate both men and women with thousands of eggs at a time. You have nothing to fear of them... unless you yourself are captured.

Red tentacles are perhaps the fewest but also the most important to the creatures - they are the life-arms of the primary Voice, that is the directing intelligence of the entire horde. If you can get deep enough into their lair, which is very unlikely, you should stick to finding your daughter, if you manage to kill even one the rest of the creatures will be stunned for several minutes. Be aware, these tentacles have many strange powers and will be the most protected - it would not be wise to seek them out.

You check your weapons - enchanted longsword, throwing knives, dagger and a few magical potions for stamina and attack. At last you can see where the creatures must be - a hole in the sewer wall, a dark tunnel in the rocky underground.

Taking a deep breath, you walk down through the dark tunnel, trying to ignore the increasingly arousing smell the further you walked.

"Two paths," you whisper to yourself, coming to a crossing. "Damn it, I don't have time for this!"

West or Southeast?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)