More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Usherbot Usherbot

Prologue, Introduction and opener in next chapter.

Introduction Proper

Sarah sits on her white couch, watching whatever peaked her interests on Noteflix idly scanning through movie and tv shows to watch as she waits for her friends to arrive.

Right as the year was about to end, sometime around finals, she suggested to the group that they should hold a girls night at her house as a bit of a reward for passing this years round of college.

Everyone in the group agreed that it would be nice to just hang out for the night, letting themselves rest and relax for once.

Sarah was honestly surprised Emily wanted to come as well, given that there would be 5 of them in the house. Sarah knew that Emily didn’t like large group hangouts ever since she was young. When she had her birthday, she would only invite her two closest friends. Timmy, who moved away after 2 years of of being friends, and Sarah.

But it seems as if she’s breaking out of her shell, and Sarah couldn’t have been any more happier about it.

In truth, Sarah is scared to tell her how much she actually loves her. She fears that she would get too overwhelmed and leave her on the spot. But knowing that she is willing to step out of her comfort zone gives her hope to finally confess to her.

But besides Emily, 3 other friends are staying the night at her house. Jessica, who was someone Emily and Sarah bonded with quickly, seemed excited for tonight, saying that she’d bring some food and snacks with her.

Jessica and Sarah share a common interest in fitness, even if it’s in different areas, so she’s glad to have her as a friend. Sarah was surprised that Emily and Jessica would get along. The two are basically polar opposites to each other, but they seem to enjoy each other’s company.

Yuri seemed very hyped for the night as well, with a slight grin on her face as she laughed under her breath. Sarah doesn’t know exactly what she has in store, but she knows it’s gonna be something lewd.

She acts so pure around professors and other students, but once she’s with Sarah, she flips on some kind of devious switch. She’ll describe in great detail what the nude model looked like to Sarah every time they did anatomy and still life paintings.

Yuri once showed Sarah her sketchbook, and without warning she opened it up and all along the page, it was nothing but boobs, penises, and pussy drawings.

She’s a bit too open about the things she finds hot, but this honestly has its benefits. Yuri is the only one that Sarah somewhat trusts to keep a secret, that being her crush of Emily. Sarah needed someone to vent about her love for her, and she seemed like the perfect fit, even though she makes some pretty crass jokes about what Sarah and Emily might do to each other once they finally hook up. Sarah could not tell you how many times Yuri would point at a pair of scissors and say, “If only you and Emily could do that to each other.”

Yuri and Emily tend to hang out a lot due to both of them preferring a more quiet and calm atmosphere to work in. Thankfully, she isn’t as lewd with her as she is with Sarah, but she does sneak in an innuendo or two.

Yuri said she would bring some of her games on her Nibtengo Click for them all to play together on.

Finally, Casandra said she’d 100% be there. She pulled out her phone and started ordering stuff as Sarah was explaining the whole plan.

Casandra is a weird one when it comes to their friendship. At first, she was somewhat of a bully to the 4 of them. She was seen as perfect, so why respect a friend group made up of majority outcasts. At least, that’s what it was like early on in both her’s and the others college lives.

Once the first year was over, and the second year began, she stopped them on their way to campus and apologized to them previously, specifically to Emily, Jessica, and Yuri.

After that, Sarah and Casandra had a bit of a heart to heart with each other alone. She explained that she felt like she needed to act all tough to get friends in LPU, but in reality, the friends she did have only cared about her money. She felt like she would never have any friends, and that she trapped herself into a role she never wanted.

After that, she became a core member of the friend group, usually spending money for gifts, or paying for a meal at a restaurant.

Casandra and Yuri took a while to get to know each other, and to tell you the truth, Sarah still doesn’t know if they are on 100% good terms, but they tolerate each other at least.

Sarah opens up her phone to see it’s 6 pm, just before the sun starts setting.

At first, Sarah feels as if one or more of the others had to skip out on plans due to how late it was, but thankfully, the ring of a doorbell helped disprove this notion.

Sarah quickly gets up from her couch and rushes to answer the door.

She opens the door and sees everyone in their sleepwear. Sarah mentioned that they should all wear their bed clothes to her house to really get into the girls night mood.

One by one, the girls are welcomed inside.

Emily is first. She is wearing a cute pink onesie with tufts of fluff around her collar and writs. It seems to be pretty loose on Emily’s body. She has a backpack full of what Sarah could only guess was full of snacks and drinks.

“You look so cute Em!” Sarah says in an excited voice. Em is Emily’s nickname Sarah gave her back in first grade, and ever since she’s called her Em.

“Thanks! I really like it!” Emily says with a bit of blush on her face.

Next is Jessica, who’s wearing a white tank top and some plaid pajama pants. Jessica always liked men’s clothes more than women’s clothes. She says she feels so much more safe in them.

“Hey Jess, how’s it going?” Sarah asks.

“Great now that we’re here. We all took Casandra’s car to get here, so sorry if we’re a bit late,” Jessica explains.

“Oh no, it’s all good, make yourself comfy.”

Jessica also has a backpack, most likely with snacks and card games like Ounce.

Next is Yuri, and her pajamas are surprising tame. Sarah was half expecting her to show up in her underwear. She is wearing black sweat pants and a black hoodie.

“Hey Yur, glad you could make it,” Sarah says.

“Of course I came! Like I’d miss out on some fun, in more ways than one…” Yuri says, raising her eyebrows up and down rapidly. Sarah was far too familiar with what that gesture meant.

“By the way, I was just gonna show up Al natural, but I prefer a slow burn,” Yuri jokes.

“Let’s try to keep your clothes on, Yur,” Sarah jokingly scolds. Yuri giggles as she enters inside.

Then finally, Casandra makes her presence known. She is wearing a shiny, black and gold pajama set the looked as if it costed more than the amount Sarah paid for her house.

“You mind if I park close to your house, amiga?” Casandra asks.

“Yeah, that’s totally fine Cas,” Sarah reassured her.

“Thank you once again for inviting me. I’ve never had something like this in a long time,” Casandra says with excitement in her eyes.

“My pleasure,” Sarah responds.

Casandra seems to have multiple bags in her hands, all of them seemingly filled to the brim with stuff, most likely food and drinks.

Now that everyone is inside and getting comfy, the girls night officially starts.

How does girls night start?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)