More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

What's next?

Introduction 2

You quickly finish packing, being sure to check for the ring-box every so often. As you load the suitcase into the trunk, Jessica stretches, seemingly to ensure that her full breasts and tight ass are comfortable in her lounging clothes. You admire the view and let Jess know with a low groan of approval.

“Wow, I guess our quickie will be quick,” she says. “I've already got you all hot and .” you lightly tap her ass in a gentle rebuke. “Get in the car,” you tell her. She fakes a pout pursing her lips and sighing dramatically. “Fine,” she says in a squeaky voice. She kisses you on the cheek. “Shotgun,” she calls, handing you the keys. You shake your head and drive to the airport. The lines move quickly and by the time you reach the front, you both feel yourselves getting excited. You hold hands as you approach the booth and hand the agent your tickets. You both can't help overhear that the couple next to you is headed to the same tropical resort that you are for their honeymoon. You can't suppress the grin, thinking of the coincidence as you pat your pocket when the agent clears her throat.

“Sir,” she says to you, “the flight's actually been overbooked, but we're prepared to bump you to first class, if you'd like.” You catch yourself before turning to Jess.

“Did we want to let the newlyweds head to their honeymoon first class?” she asks. A good question, actually. It would be nice to spend the plane ride in luxury, but it might be good karma if you're going to ask someone to marry you.

Who's going first class?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)