More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Graphite Golem Graphite Golem

Who's going first class?

Give the newlyweds the seat

You call the couple over, and ask the agent if the airline might be able to bump their tickets instead. You can't help but take stock of the couple. The man seems to be about your age, but taller, and though he's wearing comfortable travel clothes, you get the sense he's not in the best of shape.

His wife draws your attention quickly. While Jess isn't the bustiest girl, you enjoy the pleasant size, shape, and feel of your girlfriend's breasts. You told her early on that you were a breast man (well, ass and leg man, too) and she laughed at you, saying “I'll let you look. But that's all.” Taking her to her word, you find yourself mesmerized by the woman's large tits. You estimate them at a D cup, and while you are able to pull your eyes away from her straining t-shirt before the new bride sees you. Jess wears a knowing grin and lightly flicks your thigh with her middle finger to admonish you.

“So,” your girlfriend says. “Would you like to go to your honeymoon first class?” The couple looks at you both questioningly. Through an effort you didn't think you could muster you keep your eyes up and explain the situation. They accept, thanking you profusely, then share a kiss that gets even you a bit uncomfortable, though it does afford you a few seconds more to stare at the wife's chest.

You and Jess head to the boarding gate, each with your carry-on piece and holding hands. “Get a good look at that rack?” Jess asks quietly. You knew this was coming, but you feel yourself blush. “Oh, it's alright,” Jess tells you. “Even I was looking. Lucky guy, huh?” You kiss her on the cheek.

“Not as lucky as me” you tell her. Jess kisses you back for a moment.

“Good answer.” You both take a seat at the gate and pull out your respective reading material. In about an hour, you both make your way to the gate and board the plane. As the first-class passengers boarded first, you are unsurprised to find the newlyweds locked in a kiss in their leather seats. You and Jess leave them in peace and find your way to your own seats. You do at least get to sit together, and Jess takes the aisle seat, leaving you with a look outside the window. You take the opportunity to steal a kiss from your girlfriend, who smiles back at you.

“So, do you want dessert before or after the in-flight snack?” she asks in a husky whisper. Her eyes smolder and you feel your cock spring to attention.

Before or after?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)