More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Molotov989 Molotov989

What's next?

Introduction 2

Prologue,

After the of your father, Lord Fargo the Elder, you took over your family estate. Sat between the mountains and forests that dot the Empire's landscape, the land you rule currently covers a large grass-land, covered in rural farmlands and logging communities, a few mining outposts, and of course your ancestral castle.

Made from stone hewn from the mountains to the north, it is a tall construct built on a large hill, central to your province. From your throne room, you are greeted by the light of the noon sun, and the sweet smell of autumn that drifts lazily through open windows.

Whilst not the largest province in the kingdom, yours is never the less a vital one. Your military boasts a proud heritage, with many a war-banner hung in your halls, and the spoils of conquest filling your treasure hoard. The people too are famous for their comely beauty, and of course their 'vigour' in serving their lord.

But alas, right now is not the time to gift the people, it is a time for war. a map is stretched over a table in front of you, with a carefully drawn depiction of your local lands. several areas have little carved wooden soldiers placed on them, and one in particular is brought to attention by your honour-guard.

"Sire, we should attack the bandits here, in the south. Their raids on our farmlands has harried our people long enough. why, if this continues, we could face starvation when winter comes."

What is a king to do?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)