More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LovelyMadame LovelyMadame

What's next?

Introduction 2

Eliana was having a rather peaceful dream, one in which she was getting fucked senseless by a centaur, but was stirred awake when a servant of the castle walked into her room.

"Your father wishes to see you," The maid states as she helps the girl out of her bed, "He's in the thorn room and wishes that you hurry."
If it was something important and she needed to be quick and would not have time to change. As the maid began to tidy Eliana's room, the princess left still in her night attire which consisted of a thin gown that barely covered anything. Rather unlady-like, but it was what the girl believed was comfortable.

"You wished to see me, father?" Eliana asked as she approached her father's thron, her tits bouncing wildly with every motion. The action caused the king to grow red and wince slightly.

"Ah, yes... Perhaps you can help daddy with a bit of a 'problem'" He stuttered out as his 'problem' only got worse as he watched her.

"What is it, Papa?"

"Well, I need you to..." The king gulped, "...Suck my cock."
Eliana's looked more confused rather than upset,"What? Why?"
Her father quickly thought of an excuse as his erection began to grow more painful, Eliana was always gullible so he figured it wouldn't be so hard to trick her.

"Daddy was cursed by an evil witch and only the tounge of a virgin can break the curse."
Sure enough, Eliana fell for it as she aproached him and unbutton his trousers. His cock popped out and stood proudly infront of his daughter's eyes. She momentarily stopped to admire the size before giving the head a lick. This caused the king to shudder and Eliana figured it was a hint to continue. She swirled her tounge around the tip before she began to take his member in her mouth. She could only fit half of his cock in her mouth, and so he grabbed a fistful of her blonde locks and her to deep throat it. At first Eliana feared she would suffocate but she soon grasped the hang of it. A few minutes later, the king let out a groan and blew his load into the girl's mouth.

"Did I lift the curse, daddy?" Eliana asked, some cum that she hadn't swallowed dripped from her mouth and unto her overly exposed cleavage.

Has the curse been broken? Or does daddy need more assistance?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)