More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by CxSeth CxSeth

Find out more:

Intro Episode: Starlily

“In the name of Love, I banish you!”

With a final surge of light, Rose channeled her power into the shape of a long spear and plunged it into the heart of the wounded Hellbeast. It howled in pain and fell to the ground, spouts of orange blood covering the pavement before the monstrous creature finally turned to ash. Rose dismissively waved her hand and dispelled the spear before twirling up into the air, surveying the battlefield.

Thanks to Eloreth’s forewarning, she was able to arrive at the scene only a few moments after the Hellbeast exploded into existence, and with swift application of her powers, she was able to slay him after a fairly short battle. Despite this, the damage was extensive. Fallen lampposts, cracked asphalt and pavement, and a shattered storefront window all told the tale of her struggle with the monster. No civilians were harmed, fortunately. People had become much better at evacuating the scene when a breach occurs, and Rose, or rather, “Starlily,” had become much better at containing the damage. With a final sigh, she floated off into the night sky, dulling the colors of her outfit as she began the circuitous route home.

Home, in this case, was an old homestead a couple miles outside the city limits. An inconvenient location when she needed to quickly get to town, but it had been in her family for generations, and the seclusion helped to maintain her anonymity. Floating through her bedroom window, she gave a slight twirl as she touched the ground, reversing her transformation. Her hair changed from neon-pink to boring brown, her eyes from vibrant purple to calm blue, and her outfit from frills and ribbons to stark nudity. She took in a deep breath of cool night air, and exhaled slowly, trying to calm her nerves and dispel her lust.

“If I weren’t such a generous demon,” Eloreth whispered, “I’d think you didn’t appreciate my gifts.”

She rolled her eyes and walked to the kitchen, “I’d call them a necessary evil,” She replied, “But you’d take it as a compliment.”

Eloreth chuckled, but didn’t bother her again for the rest of the night. In truth, it wasn’t a poor arrangement. She wasn’t exactly sure what caused the membrane between the physical realm and the demon realm to weaken, but when Eloreth reached out and offered her the powers necessary to fight back against the Hellbeasts, Berserkers, and Abominations that had started appearing, she accepted. If protecting her hometown meant releasing a bit more lust into the world and using her vibrator a bit more, well, that was a price she was prepared to accept.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)