More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by CxSeth CxSeth

Find out more:

Intro Episode: Flicker Luna

For all her bravado and enthusiasm, Rose knew that she was slightly outmatched. She landed twenty hits on the giant crab-octopus hellbeast for every one he returned, but the disparity in raw strength seemed impossible to overcome. Things were starting to look up when she finally landed a hammer-blow that cracked part of his shell-like armor, but she barely summoned up a shield in time to block the retaliatory blow the monster landed with its bladed tentacle, which sent her careening backwards through the air.

Sore, sweating, and horny, Starlily was reaching the end of her abilities, and the monster had barely taken a scratch. The heroine clenched her glove-covered fists, let out a shaky breath, and formed her spear. The monster opened its maw and roared before stepping forward- and buckling, as an explosion of light blossomed around his right leg.

Starlily didn’t have time to question her good fortune, surging forward and driving the tip of her spear into the surprised Hellbeast’s open mouth. There, finally, she found some soft flesh, and the beast howled in pain and reeled backwards. Far below, Starlily could just make out a few faint flickers of light dancing on the ground, but for now, her fight was up here. Another spear, another lunge, this one breaking through the previously cracked armor and releasing a gout of orange blood. Starlily dodge the blood, turned her spear to a hammer, and gave a vicious golf swing to the monster’s chin. Another flash of lights from below, and the Hellbeast came crashing down.

“This ends now! Starfall Spear! Begone!”

Channeling every last ounce of power into her finishing move, Starlily crashed into the Hellbeast from above, her spear exploding through its chest and finally dissolving it into so much blood, ash, and smoke. Every inch of her skin and every muscle in her body burned with exertion and arousal, and she almost climaxed on the spot.

The sound of heavy breathing that filled the air wasn’t entirely her own, though. Looking up, Starlily locked eyes with a slender young woman in a white bodysuit, presumably the source of those key explosions that helped her bring down the Hellbeast. “Uh, hi,” Starlily managed, unable to keep her eyes from traveling up and down the other woman’s body, “Thanks for the assist.”

The stranger nodded and opened her mouth, then clamped it shut, blushing.

Nerves, Rose guessed. She had heard rumors of a fast, elusive champion clad in white, but this was the first time she had met her. “I’m Starlily,” She offered, rising to unsteady legs and extending a hand, “It’s nice to meet you, uh…”

The stranger stepped forward and gently shook Starlily’s hand. She almost said something, but stopped herself, pursing her lips together tightly. Her very cute, extremely kissable lips, Starlily thought, before shaking her head and stepping backwards.

“Shy, huh? That’s okay, sweetie,” Starlily said, finding it more and more difficult to keep her inappropriate thoughts in check, “Listen, I, uh, should probably get going. I’ll see you around, okay?”

The stranger opened her mouth, closed it, sighed, and offered Rose a weak wave goodbye before turning away and quickly dashing out of sight. Starlily desperately wanted to follow, to pin the other girl to the ground and kiss her until she passed out, but the pink-haired heroine managed to fly off in the other direction, towards home and what was sure to be a furious session of masturbation.

Continue:

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)