More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by CxSeth CxSeth

Find out more:

Intro Episode: Aurora Justice

With a swift gesture, Aurora Justice projected one of her shields to intercept a rampaging Hellbeast. The monster was all hooves, horns, and muscle, but it bounced harmlessly off the grey energy barrier, unable to reach the terrified civilians it had been chasing. The beast battered furiously against the shield, but Aurora Justice’s will was strong, and the civilians had plenty of time to flee the scene. Landing behind the Hellbeast, the heroine struck a dramatic pose and extended her shields around the monster and herself, boxing them into a relatively small arena.

“Halt, evil creature!” She cried, finally getting the monster to turn and face her. “Your path of destruction ends here. Justice Kick!”

Aurora Justice launched herself at the Hellbeast, cloaking her boots in an energy shield just before impact. The powerful kick staggered the Hellbeast, but not for long. It bolted forward, barreling into Aurora Justice and sending the black-clad heroine rolling back. A few reflexive energy shields prevented her from taking serious damage, but she hurt all over, and would be taking home a few bruises and scrapes.

Pulling herself to her knees, Aurora Justice smiled. That was all she needed.

Thrusting her right hand forward, she focused on the pain. She thought about the damage this Hellbeast had already done, even before she arrived. She reflected on the suffering that all Hellbeasts brought into this world.

She thought about her dead husband.

She channeled all these thoughts and feelings into her attack, color fading from the world around her until everything was a muted grayscale landscape. The Hellbeast was charging, but it would never reach her.

“JUSTICE CANNON!”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)