More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by ghostwriter53 ghostwriter53

Where?

Intro (Alt)

It had all gone to their plan, well almost. Kara Danvers, A.K.A. Kara Zor-El, A.K.A Supergirl with help from her friends had stopped the Obsidian device, and shut down Lex Luthor's satellites ensuring the twisted genius couldn't use them again. All that remained as Lex himself.

The plan was for Kara to surrender to the megalomaniac, whom then, just as predicted used Kryptonite to attempt to kill Supergirl. Lex didn't fail to disappoint. It had played out just as Leana had predicted and thanks to the emergency protocol she had programmed into a drone. With Kara back on her feet she and her friends turned their attention to Lex. However, they had failed to account for the alien technology in The Fortress of Solitude.

One by one her friends had been knocked aside, and just before Kara could capture her cousin's most dangerous enemy, he blasted her with The Phantom Zone Projector. The device should have sent her to the feared Phantom Zone. An area within space, not too far from where her home world of Krypton had been, where time did not pass. As such, being banished to The Phantom Zone had been a punishment The High Council of Krpton had imposed on their world's worst criminals.

She should have been sent to The Phantom Zone for the second time in her life, the first time had been a miss hap with her pod being knocked off course.This time however Lex had made a rare mistake, a very rare mistake. In his haste to rid himself of one "Kryptonian Menace" he had accidentally sent Kara careening across the multi-verse.

It was a strange sensation for Kara. She was literally flying by millions if not billions of other realities, but there was no wind. She had always loved flying. The freedom she felt in mid-air was unlike anything else she had ever felt. Maybe it was the perspective she had of her adopted home world when she flew. Maybe, it was the feeling of the wind on her face, or the way it whipped through her long blonde hair. She loved flying but this, this wasn't flying. This was nothing short of terrifying for the lovely Kryptonian.

Then, it just stopped. The sensation of flying, but, not flying through the multiverse stopped, and she found herself standing in front of a large and beautiful stone manor. Though she had only been there once she instantly recognized it. Queen Manor on the outskirts of Star City. She then noticed how she was dressed. Her suit was still there, she could feel it under the street clothes that she now wore. Her hair was in her signature ponytail, stylish black rimed glasses, a light blue button down shirt, left completely unbuttoned over a simple white tee-shirt. Tight fitting denim jeans, and white sneakers. As she took stock of herself she realized she had been carrying a hard black plastic case with the S.T.A.R. Labs logo on it in silver.

She shrugged slightly, and began making her way to the tree where her friend Oliver Queen had been buried. He was certainly a surely individual. But once you got to know him, you realized Oliver had a heart of gold. He had proved that when he sacrificed himself to save everyone. To stop the destruction of the multi-verse. well, part of it apparently. She wished she could do more than talk to his grave. But, maybe just maybe it would help.

As she neared the place where the graves of Oliver, and his parents should have been. There was only one large and beautiful headstone with Robert and Moira Queen's names on it. Suddenly memories flooded Kara's mind. They were her's but not her's. It took her a few seconds to put it together Somehow her consciousness had landed in the Kara from this universe's body. She gasped as memories after the Earth-X incident hit her.

Afterwards her Oliver and Felicity had gotten married in a small private wedding alongside Barry and Iris officiated by Dig. This Oliver and the Kara the body whose body she was currently occupying had gotten together and memories of that relationship were running through her mind. In this universe seeing their Nazi doppelgangers together had triggered a curiosity in the pair and they were very happy together.

"Me and Oliver, well, he is handsome, and kind and sweet and he has an amazing... Oh Rao, Kara snap out of it!" she thought to herself. She nearly jumped out of her skin when a hand gently clasped on her shoulder. She spun around with a gasp. When she did, she saw the woman Oliver had said helped raise him, and was helping him and Felicity with William. The name "Raisa" echoed in the back of her mind.

"I'm sorry Miss Kara, I didn't mean to frighten you," she said with a kind smile in her thick, and wonderful accent.

"It's all right Raisa. I was lost in thought."

"Mister and Misses Queen loved you dear, maybe more than Mister Oliver," Raise said placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you Raisa," Kara said smiling back. Thanks to her other self's memories she knew Raisa had told the truth. Knowing that made her miss the Queens, which was crazy because she had never met Robert or Moira.

"Are you sure you're okay Miss Kara?" Raisa asked after seeing the distant look on the blonde's face.

"Yeah, yeah I must be stressed or something."

"Ah well, planning your wedding to Mister Oliver is sure to be stressful. Why don't you go in and lie down Miss Kara?"

"Right," Kara said she quickly pointed at Raisa as if conceding a point. "Wedding! How could there be a..." Kara thought to herself as she began walking towards the mansion. A memory of Oliver proposing to her other self popped into her head and she looked at her left hand. "How the fuck did I miss that?" Kara asked herself quietly. There on her left hand was the biggest diamond ring she had ever seen.

It was then that another series of memories hit her. Apparently this Oliver and the version of herself she had replaced enjoyed a kinky sex life. Her other self loved to be tied up and pretend to be helpless and under the control of Oliver. As the memories flew through her mind, her pussy became wet with desire. She couldn't help but giggle as a particular memory entered her mind. She or rather her other self had been tied to the bed, hands and feet to the posts of the king sized four poster they shared with the pillows under her hips. Oliver had spanked her too hard and hurt his own hand. She struggled not to go into a wild fit of laughter as the mental image of Oliver, one of the toughest humans she knew with an almost inhuman ability to ignore pain, hopping around nearly naked howling in pain as he held his injured hand in the other. That night had led her other self to ask Cisco and Caitlin to make them a mutual gift.

"Shit!" she thought to herself as she opened the case she had been carrying. There inside was a blue and red leather collar. The Crest of The House of El was on the front of the collar with a D-ring made of green tinted metal shaped like an arrow head with the tip pointed away from the wearer's neck placed just below the crest. When locked in place the collar would generate a synthetic red-sun radiation focused around the inside of it, effectively and safely stripping Kara of her powers for as long as she wore it.

Kara bit her lip as she looked at the collar and desire began to flood her brain. She knew she should have been concerned about what had happened to the mind of her other self. She knew she probably shouldn't love Oliver, at least not romantically. She knew she shouldn't be lusting after the doppelganger of her late friend. But this Kara, the Kara she had taken the place of was so happy. She still had her adoptive sister Alex, whom had Kelly, James' sister. They had adopted a little girl named Esme, that she adored, and who loved her Aunt Kara and Uncle Ollie. "Uncle Ollie," she thought, stifling another laugh. J'onn had M'gann. Leana and James had each other. Things were perfect here. She knew it was selfish but she wanted this life.

Kara ran up to her and Oliver's room and changed into some sexy green and black lingerie. She then knelt on the bed and opened her contacts on her phone. She quickly found Oliver's name and sent a text. _There's a gift waiting for you on our bed when you get home._She finished the text with a winking smiley face and locked the door knowing from her other self's memories that it was a bio-metric lock keyed specifically to her and Oliver. She opened a large chest of draws and pulled out a black leather blind fold, several cuffs and other restraints, and implements of pain and pleasure. She laid them all on the bed and then knelt with the items in front of her. She placed the collar on her lap, and the blind fold over her eyes. Finally, she reached out with her super hearing searching for a sound she now knew very well. The high pitched whine of Oliver's motorcycle.

How will Oliver react when he gets home? Will he gently tease Kara? Will he use her hard, just the way he knows she always wanted him to? Will someone else find Kara first? Or, what fate has befallen this universe's Kara? Comment on what you'd like to see first.

A) Oliver teases Kara

B) Kara happily totally submits to Oliver

C) Someone else finds Kara first. Who?

D) The "other" Kara's fate

What next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)