More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by coy_Deviance coy_Deviance

But away to where?

Into the storm

Dorie is being tossed around by the blizzard. She can no longer tell where the ground might be, all around her there is a swirl of snow wind and debris. She can make out items that once belonged in her house flying around her in the chaos that is the storm. So far Dorie is unscathed but the same cant be said about her clothes.

Her light white overshirt is all but gone it hangs in shreds around her arms and shoulders. The bottom of her tight green tank top has been torn off baring her flat stomach and shallow belly button the top of the tank has many rips in it and the left strap was at some point torn off, Dories white lace bra peeks through the rips. Her large breasts look all the more appealing now that they are all but visable through the tatters of her shirt and the light lace of her bra not to mention the now accentuated curve of her cleavage.

Dories previously bell bottomed pants can now only be described as short shorts her long dancers legs are exposed to the elements. She should be cold actually she should be freezing but somehow she feels unbelievably warm. Gooseflesh covers her entire body her nipples are rock hard straining agianst the fabric of her bra and the shreds that are left of her tank.

The only adornment on her body that the wind seems to have left alone is a delicate chain that falls between her twin peaks. Nestled into the valley between her mountians sits a single green sapphire.

She has long ago gone hoarse from screaming, her tears fall from her cheeks and instantly turn into little frozed diamonds. Depressed before in her Alaskian prison she is now wishing she was home and safe. She can see no way out of her current prediciment that doesn't involve . With this last thought the wind starts dieing down. Dorie is relieved "maybe I will survive this" she wispers. Then all of a sudden the blizzard stops, and Dorie starts to fall.

Out of the storm, and into what?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)